Sign in to follow this  
Baby_GurL

What would you do?

What would you do?

If you like a guy/girl and happen to make out wid him/her many times thinking that they feel the same way as you....But end up asking out one of ur closest friends. And right now there dealing.Don't forget dat dis person said dat they like you and wanna be wid you but they just don't ask out girls/boys.But dat didn't bother you and you just waited on dem till they ask you out. But instead ur friend like him too and he asked her/him out.

What would you do?

LADIES/FELLAZ I WANT UR OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!

SHOW ME SUM LUV..

BaBy_GuRL

smile.gifredface.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gifredface.gifredface.gif

T_MAC   

ummmmmh that's some heavy shit hey this story is all bout u huh lol.... just jokin if she ask out with my friend it wouldn't bother me at all even though she said she love me and wanna be with me

yo let met tell u somethin why don't u tell ur freind about ur feelin for the person or else let them have fun and see where they end up u know

but there is some reason that this person wanna be with ur friend

holla 1 i'm out

Nailah   

yo dats a hard question. hmmmm, i think i would tell my friend about tha things we've been doing, or about how i feel about him, id try to persuade her not to go out with him, if not, i think shes not worth my presence(i wouldnt fight her, just not be friends wit her no more), and tha guy needs to bounce, or id beat him wit my dacas..lol...naww...id cuss him OFFF, and bounce

Hey Nomads its me,

Let me straighten dis story,she knew dat we kiss she was there wen it happen but, wen she ask me if i liked him a denied it cuz i knew she like him too....I have a man on my own now but I still wanna know if shes a "True Friend"...

Peace

d,d,d,d damnn...thatz hard shit ..she was there when ya'll both kissedt....there is no other way but to tell her that you do really like him.. you know?.....what you gotta lose anyhow...lol...except her freindship...but i know you got more friends girl so do your thing......why you wanna be friends with someone that doesn't understand you..right?...well anywayz i hope you chek out my question...and answer it please...i need advice 2...holla

hey sis...will i really do know where u talkin about caz i been there and done it...but what i did was i told my gurl everything and she was mad at first but she got over it..so just be real with ur gurl and see what she say and if she start trippin then u know what kinda friend she was in the first place.but do u still have feelings for him???

and this is for the clown..what do u mean by "somalia version" of kissin i didnt know we had our own way of kiss!?

plz tell me what u mean by that :confused: