Holac

Did the Turkish government hide its Coronavirus numbers?

Holac   

It would be a crime if government misinformation and cover-up leads to mass death in Turkey in the coming weeks. I love Erdogan and Turkey, but something was little suspicious about the Turkish government's numbers all along. There are now 18 confirmed cases in Turkey and I still think that is not all of it. The government seems to be releasing the actual coronavirus numbers slowly. 

Hoping the best for Turkey. 

16 hours ago, Holac said:

It would be a crime if government misinformation and cover-up leads to mass death in Turkey in the coming weeks. I love Erdogan and Turkey, but something was little suspicious about the Turkish government's numbers all along. There are now 18 confirmed cases in Turkey and I still think that is not all of it. The government seems to be releasing the actual coronavirus numbers slowly. 

Hoping the best for Turkey. 

That is what happens when tourism is a big part of your economy.

Ghelleh is "superman". Many people advised him about tourism. He never gave in. Tourism is business that can disappear by one bad news.

I hope that it may be lack of testing systems and not extensional downplaying by the Turkish authorities. Remember USA had problem where test kits did not work for about 2 weeks and only 30-50 people a week were tested in a country of 350 million.

Holac   
WWW.DAILYSABAH.COM

The number of people infected with COVID-19 in Turkey has risen to 947 with the death toll rising to 21, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said Saturday. In the last 24 hours in...

I told you. This is not even the real number in my opinion. Most likely that tens of thousands are sick in Turkey.

Erdogan underestimated this virus. 

6 minutes ago, Holac said:
WWW.DAILYSABAH.COM

The number of people infected with COVID-19 in Turkey has risen to 947 with the death toll rising to 21, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said Saturday. In the last 24 hours in...

I told you. This is not even the real number in my opinion. Most likely that tens of thousands are sick in Turkey.

Erdogan underestimated this virus. 

Considering 80 million people, Social culture interactive, family based and intermingling, tourist country, many Turkic peoples all the region..etc this is not much.

If you do not test, you would not know. That is what is happening in America..etc as well.

The Turkish are now making test equipment and are already sharing with some countries. I hope Farmaajo is making effort to stay active in the Turkish radar.

You cannot fudge numbers these days. The only way to play with numbers is not test.

Once you test, in the age of internet its public info. Even Armies cannot hide it.