Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

How can you tell if a brother is virgin or not ?

Originally posted by flying-still:

full mail boxes? Mine aint full...I made sure I cleand it out yesterday.

Ewwwwwwwww flying still, is dis a joke or what ?

i feel sorry for my poor cousin CLONW, ...bacaad uu laf kuhaaya

Ameenah:
Nefertiti

lol@ We accept Visa. I think, ya'll own me $20 for sharing that with ya card details, to my PM.

LOL!

'Ang on, there seems to be something wrong here! I suggested the business idea, so where's MY CUT, sis? I need a part of this, I've got an ayeeyo to support back home!! ;):D:D

20 dollars??? Bit cheap, innit? :D

~~~Nefertiti~~~

qoslaaye   

brothers and sisters should be virgin unless otherwise legaly married. Garoob inaad tahay iyo inaad alle aad kafogaatay uun baad u dhaxeysaa.

Nomadrebell: I think personally this topic can only be answered in terms to when couples are getting down and dirty...Either way, a guy can't know if a female is a virgin unless he has sex with her...But woman's virginity (maidenhead) is abvious give away at those circustances, where the men don't have one...Therefore i only answered the question in terms of woman knowing whether a man is a virgin when they are intimate with them...Anyways, it seems these days, virginity has a new whole definition than it used to...Bee bye

I see you guys are on fire

Anyways i apologize for ma late responds i've been busy figuring it out myself!

Back to the topic....

Originally posted by CLOWN

Proudsista,

unfortunately i can only demonstrate it for you, how to spot a virgin Bro so if you want me to don't be shy lemme know aight!

Not to be shy dearest clown but what's up with XALIMO damn my hair is just growing back namean don't need to lose it all again.. icon_razz.gif

underdog, darling you wrote this

That has to be one of the dumbest questions ever asked.

its like asking how do you know someone is ****** ?...you 'll know when they open their mouth and ask " how can you tell if that guy is a virgin?"

Me get :mad: :mad: :mad:

But Then you wrote this

sorry about that...I apologies to the sister as well as to the other Nomads.

I had a case of temporary insanity. I'll try to construct my opinions in a more civilized manner in the future.

I guess i can live with that... :rolleyes:

BARWAAQO, your joking right...

How i'm I going to called as a witness against him, I wasn't their when he banged her..JEZZZZ :confused:

SCORPION_SISTA, honey i think you got it wrong 4real..of course guys are virgins too,but how ya going to compeer driving skills with virginity??? :confused:

BUUMAAYEE, damn you expect me to contact you after having seen your face.... ;) lol

To some this all up, guess it's all about trust & really it ain't about virginity if one is lying to your face & you don't know, now that's so sick walahi.

But I rather have a clean brother then one that's been sticking his thingy everywhere..

Take care maliz, be back soon

Yet another senseless topic.

Okay. This is how you know that a guy past the age of 20 is a virgin in the Western Hemisphere:

If he lives in the basement of his mom's house and comes out once in a blue moon. Even then, I think there's the exposure to the *****. Ugh! How dispicable of men!

Waar, sheeko xariirka naga dhaafa. Grow up!

Wind-talker, I got your attention & you replied to it, guess it ain't that senseless after all aye!

But what's up with the hate-speech hun, are you hurting or is it just the wind-blowing?

maybe you would like to fill me in, or not.. :Dicon_razz.gif

A7LA-SHU   

Conspiracy said it.. just ask the dude.. and if u know him well i guess u just have to believe what he says..

but why would i wanna know anyway? unless i was marryin him maybe then we would have lil game called bring out all ur dirty secrets haahaha. other den dat virgin or not good for him...

masallama

Xafsa   

Originally posted by CLOWN:

quote:Originally posted by flying-still:

full mail boxes? Mine aint full...I made sure I cleand it out yesterday.

**^^^Luuq luuq marow laasin laa'migoo imaanaa
Clown c'mon now...you actually believe I have eyes or anyone else but you? huh? ;)

Blessed   

^^^^ Loool girl, smoothly does it ;)

Nefertiti, since you used the Ayeeyo line on me, you can be the delivery chick or something :D

I thought, $20 was perfect since we family and all.

Many people gave you different ways to figure out if he is a virgin or not. I suggest to go with the asking. If he tells you the truth good for both of you. If he lies and you can't tell if he did and you just believe him, it won't be you who be in trouble later on. Allah is watching all of us. So just advice him to tell you the truth.

.:peace n luv:.

Ladiif   

Isn't lying to impress a daily activity of faraxs? I mean, you making it sound like ya'll don't lie unless we make you lie. hmmmm.

Isn't the nature of Halimos to be impressed by pure lies?

See we done our home works Ameenah and we figured out what halimos' like to hear the most from us(men), lies, lies and some more lies. Then we carried out SWOT analysis and coined this maah maah just for you ladies smile.gifsmile.gif ,"OGAAN(gadaal u akhri) BEENBAA LAGU SOO XERA GALIYAA, RUNA WAA LAGU DHAQAA"

Bahasha beeta layidhado maqalkeeda waadba kumaqsuudaan inaad naga maqashaan for some odd reasons! It works for the farahs!!!

To the author of the topic, I think Virginity is insignificant and irrelavent so long the individual is decent muslim and full-filled ur other qualifications as a husband but in the event you insisted to find out, your best bet is just asking him the question and go from there!!!