Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

How can you tell if a brother is virgin or not ?

underdog   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^^ Nice repost
;)

I don't think you can, I'd go for Barwaqos bull detector thing though. Just tell him, 'babes its cool, I prefer a brother with prior experience anyway..' and watch him run his mouth lol

That's called Entrapment. You lie to guy to get the reaction you want and he lies right back at you to impress you.

Tell me how you benefit from this when he says "I can appreciate your preference for an experienced brother and I hope you can appreciate my preference for a decent woman"

So now you have a "pure" guy thinking you're only after one thing.....soooo sad. :(

I don't think you can, I'd go for Barwaqos bull detector thing though. Just tell him, 'babes its cool, I prefer a brother with prior experience anyway..' and watch him run his mouth lol

woowwww....damn aint that good news for faaaraxs'..but not me though...

The way he reacts to your body, his movement, Knowing more than where to put what in what, how fast he has an orgasim, the way he talks, all those things can be an indication of whether he is experienced guy or inexperience=virgin.

lol@scorpiansister...damn..isn't it too late to do something about when you find out he is not virgin...after you go down with him...i mean intimate with him....honestly i don't need to findout if the girl i'm marrying is virgin or not..i prefer it hidden...

Proud Sista, Good Question...I think a lot of girls wonder about this...but you gotta know it's highly unlikely that a brother nowadays is still a virgin (and by brother I mean one who's grown!). Its one of the sad catch-22s of the Somalian behaviour. I've always found that girls stick far more to the rule of "no sex before marriage" (or anything else for that matter) whereas men seem to have this need of proving themselves, so they start to "get laid" far earlier. Apparently it is in their genes, with their testosterone levels making them "horny" which makes them have sex earlier. It's also got to do with the Social Learning Theory; it's more "acceptable" for a man to get freaky, than for a woman. Talking about bloody double standards :rolleyes: .

Still, neither of these are a valid excuse to break religion rules and go humping around! But everyone has to answer to Allah on judgement day.

LOOOOL @ Barwaaqo and Ameenah, I think both of you should get a deal to sell the idea of the "bull-detector" :D . I'm sure you'd make a fortune!!

"bull-detector" this new freaking word to be added to the dicty! well, lemme throw a lil spin in here!lol! u ce no hommie will ever ever admit that hes a virgin!! u gotta understand this ladies

its just the law of the land! i mean, i was when i came to american, but then i really will tell my hommies, yeah man i done hundreds ok! but that said, u will see running away from chicks when opportunities knock the door!lol! u dont how many i wasted!

on the other hand, women r opposite! hommie told me the other day! true story! he goes man, i was so deep in there, i thought i was gonna fall in there myself and she was yelling oh my god, it hurts, this my first time smile.gif so now who is crying wolf and benefitting from good ole

DOUBEL STANDARD! DUH!

YOU CAN'T

.....Again I always wonder why most somali girls says that somali guys are not virgins but insist that most somali girls are virgins?

This doesn't add up. Al those guys must had sex with alot of somali girls, it cant be one halimo serving up the whole neighbourhood

Ladiif   

lool@Ameenah, nice try sis but how many times do you think the average farah being asked that q? Btw, yaawaaye ninka kudhihi virgin ma ihi? Ninkaasu qaynuunka raganimada ayuu meelkadhacay marka waaba inaa la karbaasho for real!!

Gediid   

Originally posted by Section6er:

YOU CAN'T

.....Again I always wonder why most somali girls says that somali guys are not virgins but insist that most somali girls are virgins?

This doesn't add up. Al those guys must had sex with alot of somali girls, it cant be one halimo serving up the whole neighbourhood

Succintly put Section6er........

How about a born again virgin,will that do for an answer ;)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by underdog:

sorry about that...I apologise to the sister as well as to the other Nomads.

I had a case of temporary insanity. I'll try to construct my opinions in a more civilised manner in the future.

And he strikes again! you sure the insanity was temporary?

Blessed   

Isn't lying to impress a daily activity of faraxs? I mean, you making it sound like ya'll don't lie unless we make you lie. hmmmm.

Originally posted by Latiif:

lool@Ameenah, nice try sis but how many times do you think the average farah being asked that q? Btw, yaawaaye ninka kudhihi virgin ma ihi? Ninkaasu qaynuunka raganimada ayuu meelkadhacay marka waaba inaa la karbaasho for real!!

Okay, this is how its done...

He starts bragging (as ya'll do)and giving details, and as he gets into his macho talk.. you gasp and say ' Allah, waryaahe, waad ba'dey, your such a tart, you've been with all that :eek: :eek: ' And start advicing him on safe, sex and suggest that he immediately taks an aids test and not share this lil information with anyone else - as that will kill his reputation!!

Now, if he was for real he will get defencive and if he wasn't he will get annoyed but admit to being a good, boy. Trust me, its been tried.

Nefertiti

lol@ We accept Visa. I think, ya'll own me $20 for sharing that with ya ;) card details, to my PM.

Thank you,

underdog   

Originally posted by flying-still:

Are we keeping records now??? If sarcasm is what I get for a genuine apology then I think I shouldn't apologise at all.

Next time I have a "Brain Fart" I'll be sure to stand by my comments.

by the way, whats the deal with "Full Mail-boxes"??? :confused:

Gediid   

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by flying-still:

by the way, whats the deal with "Full Mail-boxes"??? :confused:
Underdog

Was that meant to be private.........LOL

Miriam1   

I guess everyone already told u cant find out in the physical sense, but what i think you should pay more attention to is if he is a virgin in the thought section...thereby a decent brother,who isnt a number uno pervert!