Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

How can you tell if a brother is virgin or not ?

You just can't, I mean for them girls it's easy to find out if she is virgin or not.

But how can you see/know/or tell even that he is or he ain't?

Holla then & tell how you can tell that he's telling the truth if he say's he's virgin?

IISh i'm out

^ :rolleyes:

Proudsista,

Do you know how many times a somali guy said I'm a virgin..and like 2 months into talking, he confesses? Yeah well you just can't tell now adays..unless you got a lie detector test lying around...lol

Originally posted by ProudSista:

But how can you see/know/or tell even that he is or he ain't?

Holla then & tell how
you can tell that he's telling the truth if he say's he's virgin?

Hmmmmm....I don't think there's any way of telling whether he is a virgin or not physically.

However, most times you only need to ask. Believing his response will largely depend on how good your bull-detector is.

But then, the question arises...do you really want to know if he is or isn't? After all, if he confesses to you, you will be called as a witness against him on judgement day (I have been told by a scholar). And vice versa of course..

Never divulge your sins. And don't let ppl tell you theirs.

First of all, guys are not virgins in the first place, they are simply inexperienced...U can't for sure know until it is action time...The way he reacts to your body, his movement, Knowing more than where to put what in what, how fast he has an orgasim, the way he talks, all those things can be an indication of whether he is experienced guy or inexperience=virgin...It's like watching someone drive a car, one can tell who has a driving experience(by how they comfortable, confident, manufer tactics) and who this is their first driving time...Bee bye

P-sista! why all this interest below the belt all of a sudden! r u hunting? hommie r never germans just novice!! and believe me when we get the target, it bloody happens auto-magically.

Originally posted by nuune:

actually it is difficult as u all said,but ladies nowadays use the method of
juus gareen

bro, that gotta be an Irish drink! care to give the low down on this JUUS GAREEN!!LOL

nuune   

bro, that gotta be an Irish drink! care to give the low down on this JUUS GAREEN!!LOL

LOL@rudy,sxb,there is no other way that they can get revenge except that method

BOB   

when he cant find the G spot then he is a virgin

for more info contact me and i will let ya know

underdog   

OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR....RELEVANCE

That has to be one of the dumbest questions ever asked.

its like asking how do you know someone is stup!d?...you 'll know when they open their mouth and ask " how can you tell if that guy is a virgin?"

in others words you can't know until it's "too late".

now there may be some obvious behavioural symptoms but even those can be a little misleading.

So unless you have documented proof (pictures and videos), or you took part in the action, you will never know for 100% fact.

underdog   

sorry about that...I apologise to the sister as well as to the other Nomads.

I had a case of temporary insanity. I'll try to construct my opinions in a more civilised manner in the future.

Blessed   

^^^ Nice repost ;)

I don't think you can, I'd go for Barwaqos bull detector thing though. Just tell him, 'babes its cool, I prefer a brother with prior experience anyway..' and watch him run his mouth lol