Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Guys...Come and learn how to piss a girl off loool

NoVa   

Darman ya know what..all those scenrios are just funny'..somehow no girl should get pissed of'them...i'mean come on'..sometimes ya gotta laught at things like that

lol@@Scorpian' nice come back there'..ya i like the one' where' ya want his bestfriends digit' haha...that sure will piss him of'..after all the whole night he was working out 4 ya..lol

Ex-dane damn woman'..ya worst than a wifey who was divorce three times lol jk/s..girl ya so cruel that i feel sorry 4 the brotha that u did that 2 him..specially if that was ya friend..some other guy that was chopping u off.ya but not the poor guy..U totally acted like u didn't know him..Infront of Every1..OUCH that hurts

Cambaro lool girl dont' bust his nuts out like da... :D:D

BallBreakerMan...loool u do that and u sure will walk home alone'.....I dare ya!!!!

Benevolent FDA??? damn woman' ya sound like some fella outdone ya lool'..now now kool it off'...just remember 'boys will always be boys'

:D:D:D

Senora   

Darman ya know what..all those scenrios are just funny'..somehow no girl should get pissed of'them...i'mean come on'..sometimes ya gotta laught at things like that

I agree, i dont think i would be "pissed off", i just dont let things get to me like that. And that whole red light scenario, it wouldnt get me pissed, I might be a bit embarrassed, but such is life!

Scorpion sista, i loved your scenarios. I actually did scenario 1 b4!! The guy blew up on me!! At first i felt bad, but after he snapped on me in front of everyone, i quickly came over it, lol. ohhhh :eek: but i wouldnt mind doing scenario 2, ...i just dont know where i would find a "yusuf" who would be up for the job :confused: ;)

looool P_S well the "Yusuf" could be any guy friend you have who is game to play a prank on a somali guy...It's just a pretend your friend is a gay kind of game, he doesn't really have to be..But i heard it might be better if he knew how to box just in case ;);););) ...Bee bye.

oh Nova glad that you enjoyed that one, so did my friends....I think my favorite is the Qaat one :D:D

OG_Girl   

Hmm...just wanted to bring this out.

I want ask Darman did U learn a new things to piss girls off?!! cos seems these don't piss me off and so many people here too.

Salam

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Hmm...just wanted to bring this out.

I want ask Darman did U learn a new things to piss girls off?!! cos seems these don't piss me off and so many people here too.

Salam

i would love to piss you off OG-Girl.. but i am afraid this OG-Moti will whoop my *** if tried to ;)

Xalimo7   

First and formost let it be known that I have a great deal of respect for all of our somali queens,

By the way anytime a man starts this sort of quotes he is either lying or he is in big mess for his life and need clinically to be checked.

Now about pissing off women, Hey bro what is your job title or you have none , if you have done all these pissing techniques i don't think you have life cz you are wasting your valuable time for trying to piss a sistah, why? and if you succeeded damn don't tell the rest of class of 2004. Ezy just stirring up.

Damn all are new faces , old timers gone from here.

NGONGE   

What a crazy way to annoy females. The red paint one is very rude, saaxib. Unless you’re a tailor or some sort of “backside” doctor, you have no business looking at women’s bottoms (red paint or not). :mad:

See, a true Faarax would know that you’re trying too hard. With true Faaraxs, all it takes is a look! Some of the really good ones would stare and stare until the girl bursts into tears. But to attain that ability you need lots of practise and natural talent (i.e. piercing eyes). :cool:

Alternatively, if your aim is to flirt only, then instead of the red paint story you’ll have to do the “Mud on googarad” scenario. You stop her and tell her she’s got mud on her clothes, she instinctively pulls her googarad up a little whereby you smile and mumble “eesh cala kobab”. You’ll probably get a slap but a true Faarax would smile again and say “ eesh cala dhirbaaxo”. Keep going with the praise until you either need an ambulance or a pen to write her number down. icon_razz.gif

@NGONGE

That is really good...A true gent's style. I liked the bit about the 'Eesh calaa dhirbaaxo!'.

It's psychology....the old somali saying goes.."Cadowgaa waa la isu kala daadshaa yuusan kaa didine!".....Shukaansi is WAR!

Salaam.