Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

brother and sister--plz help me understand this

i talk to my male friends and cousins and when i see them with a nice girl, i ask ,,,ooh is it serious?...and they would say noo she is

*some-one to pass time with

*marriage material,

*she is obsessed with me so im just giving her a chance,

*i wouldnt marry her, i already slept with her,

*i heard she is good in bed, and im trying her out,

*she is not really my type,

*i can do better than her.

well if u guys think like this, i would like to know,,,,,

how we meant know that u love us when u say u do?

how are we meant to know we aint being played and wasting our time?

and y are you with a girl, if u aint planning to stay with her?

ooh and any girls that do this to guys,,,,ansa me aswell!!!

(i seriously feel that i cant trust a guy)

Macalin   

Silent susta..asalaam aleykum

I wish i could help U but what kinda crowd u hanging With?....

And yes U are Right...Never TRUST a GUY..RAGGA waa Been BADAN YIHIN>.lol..Hey i tell my sisters that i may as well tell Yu...shiish

My advice....Guys will come to U when U don look for them...Dont ttry too HARD!

shyhem   

Silent sista

Anything i say can be and will be used against me in the near future.I will tell u the answer to u'r questions after we're married and i'm sure by than u don't even need to know the answer ;)

Juxa   

silent sistah, this is what i dont understand, who is to blame that brothers lost all respect for us? i see guyz,,,,saying same things as mentioned,,,,,,can't marry her, want to sleep with her,,,etc,,,,,bottomline is, if a brother can get into yr knickers he wont bother taking u home to his moma. all somali men have one thing in common,,,,,no matter where they raised or how they morally oblivious,,,,,,they still wanna end up with a good girl, nice values, great upbringing,,,,,ooh allah yaa u muslina the poor asses they took advantage off. my advice sis,,,if he is into u,,,,,,he will wait,,,,,,hang onto yr daisy. remember men are like kids,,,,,wixi loo diido way jecel yihiin. ;)

Sis...don´t trust a guy unless in aas gurigaada kaa soo doontay, and you are married to each other..(they´ve started to make false promises called "marriege" )

Remember if you are going out with a guy and he starts in aas soo qaad qaado sex subject then drop him he surely doesn´t respect you if he is talking about fornification..

lol nice topic.. don't know how to answer it..A lot of ppl i know are like that friends, cousins, exs but its not only guys. I've seen plenty of girls like that too.

Remember if you are going out with a guy and he starts in aas soo qaad qaado sex subject then drop him he surely doesn´t respect you if he is talking about fornification..

tru

sex is like a bank account, ones u withdraw, u loose interest!

one very wise guy told me that long ago, and i tell it to all the girls!

the reason i asked these Questions, is because u get guys saying they care, but how do i know when they are genuine?

i know that im marriage material, coss aint no guy gonna get it easy, but ,,i just dont know if a guy is saying i love u , to me, and the rest of the female population, i really find it hard to trust a guy.

dont get me wrong, i aint had no bad relationships,,,i just look at the way my friends and family play around and it makes me sick!

lambda   

Sister ,you can not find out 100% if someone really loves you and you dont have to believe everybody who says i love u .

First off all you need Time ,time to know him better ,go out with him and his friends it is important to see how he behaves when he is with his friend´s.

How much respect do you get from him ,if a person really loves you than he wil behave like a gentleman .

Ask him unexpected question to find out what he really wants from u etc..

I Think u cant be sure if some one really loves u and u cant be sure if this love will last for ever

but if you dont rush in to a relationship and spend a lot of time learning each other then maybe you can minimize the risk.

Qeyr baan kuu rajeynaayaa.

I hear you sistah..its in the male genetic..always straving for a challenge. Honestly saying to someone that you love em and you dont mean it is bit of dishonesty..matta fact its trafflin. Personally people go out with others for couple of reasons..one may be to find tha speacial one..one maybe someone to kick time with etc..varies. I've often be called and stated that i have "guys menatilty". Simply because i have a hard time tryin to open up emotionally..as though i have fences up and matter fact i do...just to protect myself na'mean. I have lots of brotha's and cousins that speak bullshits like you stated silent sistah and one way or anotha they influenced me..i already know what a brotha is thinkin or plannin on doing before he even does it and leave him hangin..( am not cold blooded aight) am just lookin at all the signs...someone doesnt just rob a bank without robbing your wallet first rite?..same goes there. Oh just to clarfy, a lot of people jump to the conclusion that a sistah is tryna be hard because she has been hurt in her previous escapades not true..its just that am tryna be focused school wise and tryna live this wonderful life allah s.w.t has given me..so no drama's..no stressin..call me a pimp but eh remember am a muslim sistah..so erase whateva assumptions you may have genereted. With that all said and done.....1

Ladiif   

"and y are you with a girl, if u aint planning to stay with her?"

I hate to blow our cover but as they say in somali, "Doqonbaa Katagga haduu duur cidla ah yaalo"

I hope you get the ujeedada!!

[ June 10, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Latiif ]

SILENT SSITAH

AS U KNOW COMING TO THIS WESTERN WORLD HAD TURNED OUR BROTHERS INTO MONSTERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS ITS LIKE ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS USE THE GIRLS AND WASTE THEIR TIME. RESPECT AND DIIN DOESN'T EXIST NO MORE, AND SO DOES BEING FAITHFUL. tHAT'S WHY I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THE GIRLS SHOULD NOT WASTE THEIR TIME ON GUYS BUT ON THINGS THAT WILL MATTER IN LIFE SUCH AS RELIGION AND EDUCATION.

FROM A SIS WHOSE SPEAKEN FROM THE HEART AND TREATS GUYS ESPECAILLY THE PLAYERS LIKE SAVAGES.

U know what...i just want to thank the Silent sista who posted this and all the people who tookk part in it.

I definaltly learned alot from the postings. To guard myself of al time from the dogs who out there.

anywayz.....i loved it...really put prospective and reminder to me as woman!

[ June 10, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: FirstLady ]

Let's be realistic people here. Those same guyz you calling dogs are the prince that arrives in his white horse to take you away. I guess guyz policies at the time of marriage is "whatever she doesn't know doesn't hurt her." I am not suprised by these attitudes shown by men because they want 2 things: before marriage 1) waste time with ya(be it sex or other stuffs) and after marriage 2) have childrens off of ya. It's that simple. You are not part of the equation, you are simply a tool to be used.

OK, well, from the replies that im getting most people here agree with me,

!!!guys cannot and should not be trusted!!!!

first-lady ,,u wlcm sis.

the-truth-shall-set-u-free,,,lol listen, men dont get married for kids. let me explain,

when a somaliman, and a somli-women, get divorced, the man leaves and 99% of them 4get about their kids!

walaahi, one of my uncles said to me when he broke up with his wife,

" i dont love my kids like i used to, i dont feel the same way about them. when i got married, it was her i married, not the kids, the kids came after. if i aint with her, i cant be bothered with her kids"

dont tell me guys get married for kids, they get married to have Halaal sex, when-ever they want it---coss it is their right!

"Doqonbaa Katagga haduu duur cidla ah yaalo"

------sister, my somali is terrible, please ilaborate this statement for me(i actually love somali maah maah)