Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Where would you most like to live in the World ?

Nailah   

I would definately choose to live in New Zealand. I consider it to be the most beautiful country in the world :D

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Didi Kong Frnakfurt/Hamburg? Why?

why not? I love Germany.

Castro,

Since like citytv you are everywhere I'll call you that everytime you call me a clown. Keep that in mind.

RedSea   

assalamu Calaykum.

Bismilah, let see.

The place that I would love more than anything in this Milky way to live in is Makkah, because it's where our religion and our beloved prophet were both borned. I would love to just be close to where it all happened. Makkahatul Mukaramah, there is no place like it on earth period.

Assalamu Calaykum.

N.O.R.F   

Recently spent time in Makka Mukarama and Madina Munawara.

Madina is the most peaceful place in the world and i would'nt think twice about moving there. I was lucky enough to be shown around by some of Madinah's Somali students (there are over 150) mashallah. :cool:

-Lily-   

Didi Kong, tut's mir leid, just curious.

Morocco & Cairo look fascinating but will judge them when I visit them.

^ah, the summer is upon us. Make sure u come back and inform us, please. Historical overviews, political satires, Pulitzer-prize worthy photographs, gifts..

..go crazy. :D

Anywhere were by They let To Be Myself, or yourself/ like Tunisia or be Morocca( africa/middle east or may be some where Peru or sechelles) where I know my buying worth is speaking for itselves.........should I have 20,000 pounds or $40,000 thousand US dollars, I should be free to to tap a few fingers or joints

Waa Ku kee dee

Where would you most like to live in the World ?

Before I answer, that question I'd like to point out the lack of realities and people not thinking, that they're mere mortals only, who can die any minute.

We speak of this places we wish to live in or retire like it is a "faint accompli", that we will end up in those places without saying "Inshallaah" or godwillingly. Only few of you said inshallaah and the rest is like "Yeah we will surelly get there, but how? Have you forgotten about "death" and other reality issues?

I say this, there is no place like home especially in this worlds calamaties except the holy places of Makkah, Madinah, Dimishq and Quddus!

Inshallaah I'd like to end up living in Madinah godwillingly and I would hate travelling out of that city because I'd like to die there aswell inshallaah but it's all gods decision!

Originally posted by Sakhar:

I say this,
there is no place like home
especially in this worlds calamaties except the holy places of Makkah, Madinah, Dimishq and Quddus!

More like there is no hell like home baryahan. :rolleyes: