Suldaanka

Ilhan Omar gets married to longtime fiancée and lover

Dhaqaale   

Never underestimate the foolishness of a Somali. They have neither honour nor pride. They stand on the world stage as a people without a strong culture but a foam floating on the ocean subject to the tidal forces. And they attack me for pointing this out. 🤗

Mourad1   

Just because western media reports on it. You deem it to be true. I don’t know the entire story but one thing I do know is that she is the true definition of Araweelo. Always stood and still stands for Somali interests in the US and the state of MN. 

Ka Kac! 

Holac   

She is married to a Muslim man whom she married in the Islamic faith. I would say it is fine.  It wouldn't be my choice to marry non-Somali, but whatever that rocks her boat. 

3 minutes ago, Holac said:

She is married to a Muslim man whom she married in the Islamic faith. I would say it is fine.  It wouldn't be my choice to marry non-Somali, but whatever that rocks her boat. 

Odeyga haduu muslimay waa alx. Talaw masaajidkee ayuu salaada jumcaha ku tukanayaa? mise wali  ash-shaadii ma dhaafin barashada dina. kkkk :D

Btw, sidee kuula muuqataa Ilhaan ayadoo xaas ah oo meher-xidho inay nin kale la sheekaysanaysay by way of extramarital affairs.? 

Holac   

There is plenty nowadays. Check youtube. Xalimos are marrying cadaan muslimay all over. Not sure what is happening, but I think it is a new trend. 

Nothing here, good luck.

Anybody can marry anyone. 

The only trend, I could be wrong here , I observe,  is a bit high achieving Africans run and marry white 

gooni   

Markay gaal iyo muslin magaca somaalida la hor istaagtay bay hadana dharka hortooda nooga siibtay.

Gaalku geedkuu abuurtay mirihiisii yuu muudsanayaa eed ma leh.

Ayadana waxaan oran lahaa allaha soo hadeeyo sagaa quluubta ku shaqo leh.

Ninkii qabi jiray ama ay xaaska u ahayd ee soomaaliga ahaan waxaan u dirayaa tacsi alle waxaan uga rajaynayaa inaysan caruurtiisu ka fitnoobin.

Soomaalida waxaan u diri lahaa talo casharka waxbaa laga bartaa si aad imtixaanka dambe uga lug baxdaan.

Horta codkii aad siiseen waa laydiin haystaa yomul xisaab ee in badan ka istaaqfurulaysta.

Waxaadna barataan in ilaahay shaqada u qaybiyay rag iyo dumar oo uusan waxba isugu darin

Xagga nolosha aabuhu waa walaaya ama ababiye ama taba  bare haday noqoto hogaanka wayn ababinta ubadka dhaqanka suuban
Waana masuuliyad lugala xisaabtamayo dhimasho ka dib.

Naagahan lugta layskala boodayo hadafku ma'ahan walaalayaal.

Hooyaduna waa "xadaana" ama ilaaliso, waa dhakhtar rabaaniya tusaale hadii ilmuhu sadex bilood jira ooyo way garanaysaa meesha laga hayo.

Dhulka gaalada kasoo noqda sida ugu dhakhsaha badan waa talo kal iyo laaba.

Hadii ay idinku adkaato marwo muslina haday idiin timaado codkiina ha siinina, waxba idiin qaban mayso inay ceeb idiin keento mooyee,

Codka waxaa siiya inta badan gaalada ayagoo leh xaquuq baa ka maqan dumarka muslinka ah si ay shabaqoodu u gasho.

Caqliga ha la kaakiciyo walaalayaal xoogaa meel qoraxa ku orda.

Waxay la mid tahay adinkoo rag iyo dumarba dabaal aqoon  inaad gabadhii sharks ama libaax badeed u tuurtaan.

Here falls the other shoe

To Help Somalia she needs to work with many congress men/women. The last thing she needs to help Somalia is be extreme partisan and also not having what they call "horse trading".

Let alone Ilhan with very limited community in one state, even the Israelis always maintain and compromise for bipartisan support.

She may have been brave or anything, but she set a bad example of entering into fights, before she even had her first vote and before she accomplished anything worth bragging about.