Suldaanka

Wado'da isku xidha Garowe iyo Gaalkacyo oo kala go'an

galbeedi   

Germany was supposed to finance this road in the tune of $23 million dollars. C.weli rewarded a company with no assets or construction equipment. After the initial 2 million was paid, the Germans visited and saw women literally  carrying water with their backs while the cement was drying.

After witnessing the activity of the contractors they cancelled the whole project. A local guy from MUdug told me that the contractors get only a third of the money while the other 2/3 were divided by those brought the contract and the Harvard educated guy who supposed to build this road for his community.

@Tillamook

Nothing malicious. Just trying to balance out. This forum has a lot of  Somaliland topics but not much from the failed state of Somalia. 

Btw, what is the upcoming meeting about? Care to elaborate what is on the agenda, mise waa tolka-kept-secret 

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Germany was supposed to finance this road in the tune of $23 million dollars. C.weli rewarded a company with no assets or construction equipment. After the initial 2 million was paid, the Germans visited and saw women literally  carrying water with their backs while the cement was drying.

After witnessing the activity of the contractors they cancelled the whole project. A local guy from MUdug told me that the contractors get only a third of the money while the other 2/3 were divided by those brought the contract and the Harvard educated guy who supposed to build this road for his community.

Ali H. Warsame who is a keen Somaliland topics follower did some comments on this, after he saw the successful completion of EU funded road linking Hargeisa to Kalabaydh towards Togwachale. 

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

@Tillamook

Nothing malicious. Just trying to balance out. This forum has a lot of  Somaliland topics but not much from the failed state of Somalia. 

Btw, what is the upcoming meeting about? Care to elaborate what is on the agenda, mise waa tolka-kept-secret 

Suldaanka, I know of the reer waqooyi folks on SOL, you are the most pragmatic of them all and don’t have your head up your ass like Ina Cawil Mucjiso and Xaaji Maalaayacni. So I don’t take too seriously nor begrudge your hit pieces on Puntland on this forum. It only confirms Puntland’s unequaled Mastodon status in Somali affairs.😁

As for the upcoming consultative meeting you enquired about: Nothing to worry yourself about. The mother of Federalism only wants to correct some of the aberrant behaviors of her wayward child in Villa Somalia.

So stay tuned👍

10 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

@Tillamook

This forum has a lot of  Somaliland topics but not much from the failed state of Somalia. 

The majority of the topics started by you and Oodweyne, and the rest by Salaax, It is like a criminal saying there is a lot of crime in the very neighborhood where he commits the crime.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Che

That may seem like how things are. But that is not really the whole truth. 

Majority of my topics are political, i.e. the political situation in Somalia (Proper) i.e. election related, security related, failure of politicians etc. I hardly go into other topics.  Prabably, once in a blue moon I will post something of relevant to my theme of choice just to drive a point home. I personally do not post bombings, or death related topics, unless it is got a political dimension to it - i.e. bombing of Xalane UN compound or Villa Somalia recently. :D

But If I were to post all the negative news from Somalia (Proper), this website will be filled up to the seams with such topics. I tell you, there is no shortage of negative topics. 

In any case, I can go away for a month and I can guarantee you the top 20 topics on this site will all be what-they-deemed as negative news from Somaliland. Not just by Saalax ( who is still going through the motions of 7 signs of grief :D), but also by new unknown comers (which are in fact old timers who just don't have the guts to come out) and usually the beggar from Baydhabo (of all people an Eelay is interested in Somaliland topics, it just blows my mind :D, and @gooni(even with his once in a blue moon posts are all about Somaliland). Go figure!

It seems our friends from Koonfurta are trying to escape from their own reality. 

A teenager getting arrested by Somaliland Police for displaying Somalia's flag will draw more Social Media discussion than the death of 400 poeple in Mogadishu.  Or when Dabo-casayr got schooled in hargeisa, the broahaha from Koonfurta was deafening. 

Another Case in point is the recent misquoted news from an Addis Abeba based Newspaper regarding Somaliland's Berbera Port and Ethiopia's 19% share. This news has travelled wide through all the Somali community and it is like the best thing ever!!! They are greeting with each other. :D :D 

In real life, I remember Col. Caare was one of the most favourite topics in Somali people's discussions circles i.e. Maqaaxida. 

Here is Dabo-casayr talking about the schooling he got in hargeisa actually was benefitial to his mental well being. :D