Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Obama essentially tied with Clinton in a new poll

RedSea   

Does it really matter Emperor. Because neither of them is ready to be excepted by America.

Yes both are qualified in many ways then the other side of the political spectrum.

However, the people are not ready to except Black man as their President (it doesn't matter how he appeals to anyone), nor are they ready for a lady President. That is just the truth on the ground.

Al gore would have run away with it this year or even if Kerry run again this year, the competition is wide open, but unfortunately the Dems' have no 'exceptable' candidates which can be excepted by the public....they still haven't gotten over that a colored man nor a lady could lead a country against 'uuuuh the dangerous world of terrorism'.

One of them folks from the Conservatives will win Again.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Jack Hagel is my man--if he decides to run that is. The rest are different sides of the same coin...

OK,I am guessing you mean Chuck Hagel? If so,You do know he is a Republican right? icon_razz.gif

When Barack gets the nominations,many will shout OH! Bummer!! icon_razz.gif

^^I stand correct on his name. And yes i know he is republican. But its his foriegn policy i am attracted to and not his domestic standings adeer..

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^I stand correct on his name. And yes i know he is republican. But its his foriegn policy i am attracted to and not his domestic standings adeer..

So you will vote a republican markaas? Waa laguu Khasaray walle!!

Note to self: Dont meet Xiin next week :D

There's no substantive difference between Osama, oops I mean Obama, and the hag H. Clinton. Hilary Clinton has earned the dishonorable distinction of being the first and only lesbian I viscerally dislike. Not a good offing. Also, whatever difference exists between them and to large extent between Dems and Republicans is purely cosmetic.

The only candidate among the lot worth paying attention to is the honorable Dr. Ron Paul of Texas. Now, this man wants to bring real change to America first by overhauling US foreign policy and domestically abolishing the unaccountable and more ominously unconstitutional Federal Reserve. His bohemian gimmicks are not winning him favors with the establishment in the media and among his party but I think Americans have a true American leader in this man.

^Be fair to Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio as well.

But Hagel of Nebraska is the one who had the most memorable stances on the issues of Palestine and Lebanon. When Israel attacked Lebanon last year and the America’s amen corner rushed their famous stampede in support of Israel’s aggression war, it was Chuck Hagel who stood up and opposed it. It was then he uttered his famous words: "Our relationship with Israel is special and historic, but it need not and cannot be at the expense of our Arab and Muslim relationships. That is an irresponsible and dangerous false choice." And on Palestine, Hagel always insisted on the often ignored fact (in America anyway) that in the center of Middle East ills is the Palestinian tragedy. We can genuinely try solving it now while we can or we ignore it on our own peril. I consider him one of few voices of reason in the American congress (elderly Robert Byrd of W. Virginia has certainly been a lone voice against Bush's reckless foreign policy even longer before anyone understood its ominous nature ).

Other than that I agree with Socodka on his point of the utter similarity between the two dominant parties in America’s political landscape.

Castro   

If I were a voting man, I would vote for Kucinich. No one else comes close. Hilary is a smart Bush (an abomination really) and Obama talks from both sides of his mouth.

Not only are both parties similar but foreign and much of domestic policy will stay the same. There will still be a "war of terror". There will still be US troops stationed on many bases in just about every continent and there will still be brutal occupations of Iraq, Afghanistan and who knows what other country.

The empire's beat goes on..