Saalax

UK Government to cut all funding to RRU, SPU& CTU which all operate in Somaliland region by March 31

It is true the UK will be ending support to the Counter Terrorism forces in Somaliland. But it is all from re-alignment of focus.

The UK will focus on funding of Civilian Policing projects i.e. improving buearatic skills of policing work such as case management, humanrights, improvements to Prisons/Detention center operations.

While the EU will now be tasked to take responsibility of budgetory, training and equipping of Counter Terrorism forces in Somaliland. 

Saalax   
56 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

It is true the UK will be ending support to the Counter Terrorism forces in Somaliland. But it is all from re-alignment of focus.

The UK will focus on funding of Civilian Policing projects i.e. improving buearatic skills of policing work such as case management, humanrights, improvements to Prisons/Detention center operations.

While the EU will now be tasked to take responsibility of budgetory, training and equipping of Counter Terrorism forces in Somaliland. 

There is no Al shabab in Somaliland region. RRU use to be used to raid civilian homes at night by Silanyo admin,  it is a good thing it is getting shut down.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

There is no Al shabab in Somaliland region. RRU use to be used to raid civilian homes at night by Silanyo admin,  it is a good thing it is getting shut down.

Nothing is getting shutdown fool. :D

Saalax   
20 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Nothing is getting shutdown fool. :D

No IC funds for RRU = End of it.  Unless broke Somaliland region can fund it itself. :D

6 minutes ago, Saalax said:

No IC funds for RRU = End of it.  Unless broke Somaliland region can fund it itself. :D

Ciyaar ciyaar mood caana boodhaha oo ku soo carar. :D 

6 hours ago, Saalax said:

:D

Waaw, tuugsi badanaa ninkaan marqaanka ka soo kacay. Gaalkaas cad - the ergeyga Midowga Yurub ee Soomaaliya - muxuu u keeni karaa. I guess kistii yareyd la masuqmaasuqi jiray ayaa soo dhamaatay.

And by the way, how many times within months does this ergey visit secessionist headquarters from Xamar? Is he trying to dabagal lacagtee bixiyaan meeshee ku baxdo? This must be 4th or 5th time since the beginning of the year.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waaw, tuugsi badanaa ninkaan marqaanka ka soo kacay. Gaalkaas cad - the ergeyga Midowga Yurub ee Soomaaliya - muxuu u keeni karaa. I guess kistii yareyd la masuqmaasuqi jiray ayaa soo dhamaatay.

And by the way, how many times within months does this ergey visit secessionist headquarters from Xamar? Is he trying to dabagal lacagtee bixiyaan meeshee ku baxdo? This must be 4th or 5th time since the beginning of the year.

They have no xishood. 

Dhaqaale   
12 hours ago, Saalax said:

:D

That shameless begging bowl glare. Did he actually think he could guilt trip the guy into resuming ceyr? 😂

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1