Sign in to follow this  
lol

f

Baashi   

Waxaan maqli jiray "Odayga habarta la saar" an expression often used to point out when someone gets picked on for no reason. Hadda! gabadhan Hibo ah heedhe maxaa waayadan loogu kacay oo lagu maagay. The fact that she is bit honest and sincere in her views is a good thing for forum discussion. Tone it down folks plz.

Hibo, adeer remember it's ur screen character that's picked on so don't take it personal. I think ur character can take extra soft bunches even from male nomads whose swings are not...well that manly.

Originally posted by Baashi:

The fact that she is bit honest and sincere in her views is a good thing for the forum discussion. Tone it down folks plz.

i agree remarking on someones comment is one thing making a joke of it is another, but the girl's posts dont justify all out character assinations ..

so peepz, please, we came here with dignity, lets leave that way ...

dawoco   

Now this is your problem ,,,, why there is nobody understanding what the sister is aiming to say ,,,,,

She needs HELP ,,,,, u want me 2 repeat what she said ??? ,,, Ok then ,,, " "no career, no life, no friends, and most of all I can't get to enjoy the view of men....OOOH don't remind me"

We should read between da lines ,,,, where is ,,,Tuujiyeee iga dhaaf kaas hadal lee ka adag yahay ,,,,,, Nuune ,,, Waa hurdaa kolayba ,,,, Orgiliqe ,, Maba fahmayo waxaan sheegaayo ,,,,, ,, Rudy ,, TV lee ku jeedaa ,,,,, Motti,,, Isagaaba la la'yahay ,,,

Ok ,,, let's meet urgently and try to resolve this problem ,,,,

Hibo: Be patient Plz walaalo ,,, will take a step as soon as possible ,,,,,

loool@you jb, group consultation maa jira? And is there a wadaado patients help line?

Baashi wlc back bro, nice to see one of the original sol duqyaal speaking common sense.

ANIMAL FARM, you sound like an expert, is that your speciality ?? :D:D

Hibo dear, lip service cant be all that bad, as long its for a just cause, u aint losing nothing.

Hang in there, Inshallah the doors of opportunity n prosperity will open, just keep your eyes wide open ;)

Juxa   

allah, hibo balaayo ma qabto, mushakal sidey iskugu wadey yaa labadi daamood barareen :D

she has indeed too many friends, and has been receiving offers left n right. marka waxba yaan loo jixin jixin, meeshi lagu arko haraanti halaga dabo geeeyo smile.gif

i agree with animal farm, weed does wonders, few puffs and the world is yr oyser :rolleyes:

anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i got a spare joint!