Sign in to follow this  
lol

f

Originally posted by Hibo:

I feel like running my mouth. Since I am in UAE, with no career, no life, no friends, and most of all I can't get to enjoy the view of men....OOOH don't remind me.... SOL is my refuge.....so wat do you say folks........should we all run our mouths? Are we really running our mouths? I mean does that expression really apply here? We all use our fingers to convey our messages Don't we? then that expression doesn't apply here........hmmm fascinating indeed! that we would actually use it, when infact we are not...

My Lord what a confused Child!

OG Moti   

hibo smile.gif

You know what they say

NO SCHOOL, NO JOB, NO PROBLEM

as for me my mouth runs everytime i see a somali female.. and hibo ur name makes my mouth run.. but again i am in Asia i can express..

i hope i am not being politically incorrect..hmmm

PEACE

Bess.   

right... :rolleyes: ...u don't need to be in the middle east to enjoy islamic culture...all i need to do is go home or to a mosque...and as for the arabic culture who cares....oh by the way dear....we r in summer...and the rest of our future atleast doesn't depend on how much we kiss up to the US of A... icon_razz.gif

Sky   

Lool OG Simpson , that was some classic BULLSHIT!

My granddaddy always told me, he used to say it like this NO WORK, NO MONEY, NO MONEY, NO FUNNY!

dawoco   

Hibo I think you are high on mushakal. What you on about woman, why you so hyper?

Whatever you're having, send me some!

Janna   

Hibo, Hibo, Hibo

Your topics are very interesting to read. You are keeping me entertained as I get ready to go to my lecture. Keep your topics coming. ;) For I am the only one that enjoys them.

Hibo:

- Lonely (Loner) icon_razz.gif

- Sweet

- Desperate (That's why we love you)

- Wants someone to love her (Isn't loving yourself enough?)

- Always having "boy problems"

LuCkY   

Hibo Lol thats what I caLL shaqo laan. Im in the same boat for the first time I aint workIng it sucks to have so much time on hand and nothing to do.

So how do u feeL with 'nothing' and 'nothing' to do?

BTW:Running ya mouth might appLy to some peopLe...they might think aLoud so when they are typing they run their mouth Lol.

Nazra   

What are you doing there at the first place?

:confused: Holidaying??? or starting a life???

By urself... i hope not.

Now this is your problem ,,,, why there is nobody understanding what the sister is aiming to say ,,,,,

She needs HELP ,,,,, u want me 2 repeat what she said ??? ,,, Ok then ,,, " "no career, no life, no friends, and most of all I can't get to enjoy the view of men....OOOH don't remind me"

We should read between da lines ,,,, where is ,,,Tuujiyeee iga dhaaf kaas hadal lee ka adag yahay ,,,,,, Nuune ,,, Waa hurdaa kolayba ,,,, Orgiliqe ,, Maba fahmayo waxaan sheegaayo ,,,,, ,, Rudy ,, TV lee ku jeedaa ,,,,, Motti,,, Isagaaba la la'yahay ,,,

Ok ,,, let's meet urgently and try to resolve this problem ,,,,

Hibo: Be patient Plz walaalo ,,, will take a step as soon as possible ,,,,,

:D:D

no career, no life, no friends, and most of all I can't get to enjoy the view of men....OOOH don't remind me"

Hibo

I’m assuming that you are in your mid twenties – this is when life hits people like a ton of marshmallow jelly bars. Don’t panic – no friends no problem, make friends with your imagination. Its good not having a job, you live to your means, struggle, and learn the fine art of hustling. Think about it you have time now, you’re not occupied by friends, careers, or romantic prospects. Go outside, look sad and light a cigarette – take hard pulls, and think, think, and think. Construct your life in your own imagination, set up directions, make plans, jot down executions, contemplate possibilities, and plot revenges, surely in your journey of evil endeavours something is bound to turn up, you might make some friends who will help you release your anger.

PS.

When people are often confused and conflicted in life they often turn to hardcore substances, I’d say weed might be fine, but stay away from the harder drugs such as crack and heroin, they will bring you more problems, and possibly death.

Avoid large rabbits, and wet ants in purple tailored pants, if they speak to you only answer in Arabic, and don’t ask them why they’re speaking Swahili, hallucinations are alright as long as they’re controlled, punch your stomach if you feel unwell, drink lots of water, and last but not least stay away from creamy alcohol beverages, matter fact, refrain from all pollutants of the body that come in liquid form.

Now the saving begins, after you’ve picked your choice of painkillers – acknowledge that you’re insignificant in this world, and realize that the world is a temporary holding zone, and that you’re only a spirit that will exist forever in the hereafter, be it in hell or heaven, and on that day of reckoning you’re career, friends and loved ones are no longer on your agenda, so be smart and get selfish now, smile for folks, joke temporally but don’t hold these folks hostage, because surely the universe does not revolve around you.

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

Go outside, look sad and light a cigarette –

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ,,,,, Gabarta ha waalin ,,, Light a cigarette ku lahaaa ,,,, Acuudu billaaah ,,,,,

maad Laba Rakco oo sunne ah tuko ku dhahdid ,,,

;);)