Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Lack of Marriage !!!!!

Adna   

Salaams to all of you.

I just wonder why somali men in M N have lack of marriage. what i mean is i have noticed that most of them just want to date the sista and just waste her time and when it comes to Guur he would say ooh i'm not ready now.I just wana know what is cousing the problem i'm jus curous about it, so if any body know whay is that just express your i deas..

peace and much love untill we meat again

shyhem   

We scared of the child support deducations on our payrolls since we know our divorce won't be far from the wedding date.

NoVa   

looooool@shyehm' :D oh god' gracious...child support deduction haha..waraa iga tag, ur' ass be afraid that once ya marry her after a year later...the divorce paper will be on the table lool...it's all good..at least that happends now day's as if it's a regular thang...it's 'in' ya know...strange as it may sound' but i do agree with ya on that one. Marriage has no quality whatsoever now days...it's becoming a whole lot'drama.

*Ta Ta Tiya

MD   

loooooool@shyhem

Deeqa i guess shyhem answered your question, but personally i think the main problem in why they (men) are scared to commit is the "responsibilities"...Once your married that's it, no more playing around time to act like a real man..

*still laughing* :D

Blessed   

loooooooool

Brothers in London getting like that too.. something to do with more choice .. why bother marrying when you can do every thing with a girlfriend you don't have to answer to.. why settle for one women when you can have on e in every district?

Man, if i was a man I'd be a dawg (is that the right term?). See in Somlia or Muslim countries hadii gabadh lagugu arko .. wey kuu dhamaatey .. u got her whole tribe in ya face .. now it aint like that.

But they get tired of all that 'shid' in the end...maybe u just coming across them at wrong season :D

well! deega! i tell ya, its true guys do get sacred about it! but i believe that it all depends on the couple! Well after a nice long holiday! travelling the east coast, i believe i am down for the COUNT!!LOL. i just meet HER, the most wonderful sista! I am looking fwd to spending every sec w/her!! its magic! what can i say. smile.gif

Adna   

Salaams to all

shyhem i think that could be true when you are not a good father and good husband.when you really think that you can't handle the responsibilities that makes you a week man. marka i personally beleive what you have said

we know our divorce won't be far from the wedding date

do you know when this happens and why?. It happens when you make your wedding on hotel and have some freaks sing for you and you know why any thing that you do haduusan alle raali ka'eheen it will destroy at the end by it self. all what i'm saying is why men can't be strong enough and carry their responsibilities,

and why can't we have a traditional wedding so we wouldn't have this problem ,,,,, peace and love untill we meat again.

JASMIINE   

Clown,

from reading ur posts, i swear i though u was from mn. something told me u we're from mn, something i cannot quit put my finger on.

king_450   

wonderfull Question, sis here is my take on this issue, it is always nice for Women to commit first, and here is my reason of saying that, If men commit before women , then it will very hard that marriage will become possible 90%of the time, but if women commit first , i can assure you the possibilities gets higher 50% chance of getting hitched, yes 50% so the point is women you should commit first before we do, ask me i have the backup to support it.

Paragon   

Could it be because brothers, including me, are busy gaining knowledge suitable to start a family, that has strong Islamic and cultural foundation?