Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Holiday in Somaliland!

NGONGE   

Hey Siren lady. Stop flirting with me in such an open and daring way. CL is watching and I don't think she'll be happy with the way you spill your tea.

Old man- what do you think it means? And no its not your head but your behind. Strategies my dear old man- how would you get that into that?

p.s I don’t think Huggies make anything for the likes of you. smile.gif

N- I'm afraid that to flirt one would require tact and bashful femininity of some kind. I lack both qualities so should had I wished to rip to the shirt of your back and devour I would, I'd just as soon as do it and not waste precious time with flutter my eyelashes.

Ps Try not to mistake sarcasm for filtration mate (pats him on the back and strolls off)

Originally posted by STOIC:

quote:If I run out of toothpaste or break my toothbrush would I be able to replace them easily? Is the cost reasonable or do I have to pay the equivalent of a family saloon?

Ngonge,

Forget about your smelly western toothbrush, its all about cadey Somali and I guarantee that your teeth will be cleaner and whiter than its ever been before. And no blooming colgate in sight. Though you can buy it from the shops that and Listerine I truly can’t leave with out Listerine. So fresh and so clean, clean. Love the burning sensation in my mouth

I'd advice you to ignore this one and get you a travellers toothbrush and tooth paste package if not send me your mailing adress in Hargeysa I'll fedex you some....
:DIgnore this statement its obvious this person must be white-atized other wise they wouldn't dream of forgoing the hindu-goddess that is the Cadey Somali for a plastic tooth comb. Behold (twists one in her finger) the grandeur.

Blessed   

Just do it Ng, and take photos.

p.s Reminded by the goat comment.. have you seen your New Yorker cousins SL blog? Really cool.

Blessed   

Yep, one photo of a goat one left a lasting impression. :D I'll have to dhig it up, it was a long while back. I got it from xaajiyadaha in London though.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

I aint wasting my time till he gets his ticket. I know he will go to Dubia and then pretend he could not get a ticket and then come back. chicken Waaxid. You are all wasting your advise. HE AINT GOING :rolleyes:

Well...

NASSIR   

Ngonge, pick up a copy of Farah's latest novel,Knots. --a powerful dissection of a fragmented society as the Bookforum notes.

Good luck!

Malika, you should visit your ancestral homeland.

Gabbal   

Well if you are indeed serious my man, here are my essentials:

1. Wait a week before drinking camel's milk.

2. Take diarrhea medication.

3. Don't be wide eyed and try to speak as aggressive as the locals (yes, the grunting part :D ).

4. Never wait for your order in a restaurant. Demand it.

5. Brisk walking, working, acting is very alien. Learn to become very slow.

6. No shorts or overly designed clothing. Plainclothes is the way to go.

7. When mixing with the crowd, its better to be disliked than loved.

8. Get in touch with your relatives or nearest, near-distant kin as fast as possible. Holding it off is the biggest mistake you can make. :D

Have fun sxb! :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ Thanks. Sounds like common sense advice there. I may have to change my view of number 8 there. We'll see. :D

MZanzi   

why do u have to change your veiw of number 8? baqiil fooqul baqiil..Misa shaxaadka badan ba diideysa