Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Holiday in Somaliland!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

I aint wasting my time till he gets his ticket. I know he will go to Dubia and then pretend he could not get a ticket and then come back. chicken Waaxid. You are all wasting your advise. HE AINT GOING :rolleyes:

I agree. Until he brings back his pics of 'the people' ma rumaysanaayo!

nuune   

^^^ He would not be like Redsea tellin us he went there only to show us pics on the net to prove it, JB qarxised him :D

loool@toilet, nin waalan

NGONGE   

^^ Toilet is important, saaxib. I am not as young as I used to be.

Anyway, I came here full of hope and expecting people to make lots of positive noises but now I am disappointed and unsure about the whole thing. Better stick with what I know and enjoy my shiisha in Dubai instead. :D

nuune   

lol@shiisha in Dubai, you makin it sound worse, now u will be called all names "fulay" "ri(goat) buu ka cabsadey" "ma yaqaano sida rumeyga(caday) loo isticmaalo" "diyaarada daallo qeeladeeda ayuu ka cabsadey iney dhagaha wax yeelaan :D "

Prove them all wrong sxb, and don't tell when u travellin, when u land there, just say "Reporting from Somalland"

Malika   

Ngonge,at any given time do not stare, yaa indhaa laga sariin..LOL

Good luck and enjoy the experience , I believe it would be one. Like you, I have never been to the lands of my forefathers, markaa adaa waar kaa sugeynaa. icon_razz.gif

@Ms DD, I have heard so much of these tales,men going home, marry second/third wives in secret,only after few months ayaa laa so kashifaa.. :D

N.O.R.F   

On the issue of bribes at the airport, what is the current going rate?

There is a standard $50 charge. If someone carries your bags for you (being the Arab you are) then you will have to pay them. $5 should cover it.

Waar if he wants to come here ,, i will be at the airport. Don't worry that he will be an Arab guy anymore ........ I can even organize to receive him at the VIP room ,, :D

Originally posted by Norf 2:

^Stop it. You're scaring the guy.

I now hear the stone-throwing is a bit too Arab(Gaza) for them so they have resorted to flinging leg-less reptiles at the Dhaqan-celis types.

Talk about daqan Ceelis!!! I am sure there is an age restriction! NG is beyond redemption!!!

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

I wanna go to hargeisa too, i hear its very liberal and the women are beautiful.

There are visa restriction on your type!!!