Saalax

Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

gooni   

Hargaysa haday yimaadaan waa lagu xidhayaa iyo bitbiti macno samayn mayso, kuwa aan waligood ka bixin yaa lagu xidhaa wax dambi ahna aan cidna ka gelin.

Nimankan muqdisho jooga oo kasoo jeeda waqooyi jaaniskii ugu fiicnaa bay haystaan oo ah marka quluubta shacabka soomaaliyeed isu soo dhawaato wayna ka muuqataa meel walba.

Balse haday ag fariistaan xasan sheekh iyo sheekh shariif, oo mundul qaran ku sheegaya way ku khaatumo seegayaan aragtidayda.

15 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^ Tillamook,

What a farce. What a political desperation you have in here, dear ninny. In other words, how on earth did you come to the conclusion that holds that a collection of a "political carpetbaggers" in Mogadishu, who would really get arrested if they were ever to set foot in Somaliland, and who, because of money they have being offered by those who are purchasing their political loyalty, are in the process of moving away from one party to another one all within Mogadishu soon, has anything at all to do with Mr Bihi and with Somaliland?

I know, saaxiib, that a cowardly ninny like you, who are on the market to be bought and sold at will by whoever has the highest sign up for the going price, will think like this. But I am seriously interesting to know as to how you "connect" (logically and rationally) the "turncoat agenda" of these MPs in Mogadishu, who are moving as they are from one party to another one, on one hand, and what in the name of God does Mr Bihi or Somaliland could possibly have to do with them on the other hand. 

Take all the time in the world you need in here. But at the end of the day see to it to give us an answer to that "riddle", mate.

Of course, the cheap knuckle-dragging "sheegato", who is the pillock who posted in here this stuff has no brain of his own to explain away anything other than to troll us and to smirk like a demented child when someone else agrees with his trolling tactics. But I am hoping you are bit more intelligent than that. And, at least, you will give us a real and detail reason as to how you have come to such jaw-dropping and pitiful conclusion from what these political chancers in Mogadishu are up to.

Ina Cawil Mucjiso, don’t try to insult our collective intelligence in here. You neither have the wherewithal nor necessary gumption to pull such a fast one us, even  if we were willing to let it slide just this once.

Everyone knows the h@bro MPs in the federal parliament all get their marching orders from the administration in Hargaysa. You can disavow them all you like, and proclaim that they would all get arrested once they return to Hargaysa, but at the end of the day, when they finish serving out their tenure in Xamar—they all return home with a so-called “presidential pardon” in hand.

As the saying goes,” you can fool some hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people(the other Somalis) all the time.

Now get that bunkum outta here!

18 hours ago, Saalax said:

What are the reasons given? Were they surprised and blindsided by the participation of their leaders in Reer Unugaaleh's Grand Shir? I don't think so. Wax kale ayaa jiro; perhaps dowladda dhexe is cooking something and they smelled the aroma.

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

What are the reasons given? Were they surprised and blindsided by the participation of their leaders in Reer Unugaaleh's Grand Shir? I don't think so. Wax kale ayaa jiro; perhaps dowladda dhexe is cooking something and they smelled the aroma.

Most likely a behind closed doors deal with Farmaajo camp. A lot of the MPs from the north are already in that camp.

30 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Yea Defeated Ina-Gumeed, who-is-always-on-the-run, listen up, I am making simple for you, and that is, the part of being elected MPs, is actually have ability to "represent" those who claim to represent. Not to ask for reprieve after you have done that bit of job, and wish to returned those who you were claiming to represent.

Not necessarily, you doddering imbecile. It is a well known fact that non of the so-called MP’s in Xamar have been directly elected by those they claim to represent. And so your point about representation is moot. I have always said that those so-called MPs are nothing more than placeholder MP’s and they will remain so until they get legitimacy through the ballot. In the meantime, they are welcome to go through the  motions, carry the titles and pretend to represent segments of Somali society,  all in the service of building federal institutions of governance.

Hence the fact that they are asking pardon should tell you all you need to know in-terms of how much they are worth in their tragic existence of actually - in a furtive manner - of skulking around in Mogadishu without them having any honest bones who they represent.

The so-called pardons given to these guys whenever they get back are nothing more than the attendant circumstances to justify their safe return in front of the sheep in Hargaysa.

And if you think man who could only returned to his kin and kith with a some form of a presidential pardon is actually out there representing Somalilannd, or he could make a decision on behalf of Somaliland, or that decision in which he makes in Mogadishu is "binding" on Somaliland, then it seems you are more hopeless than a two-pit pirate of a coward sort, who suddenly and simply being startled to see Somaliland's army coming his way since no run would safe his sorry behind. 

😂 lol 😂 

More of the same nonsense. It is known to all and sundry that these h@bros all come to Xamar to get their quota of positions and titles under the current 4.5 system with the blessing and approval of the administration in Hargaysa. 

Ina Cawil Mucjiso, I got nothing against cheap propaganda—which these so-called pardons are—if it works. However when it is obviously become so ludicrous and laughable,  is it not better to try a different tact, instead? 😁

39 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

1 - These alleged MPs, regardless of what they claim, are not in a position to pass any laws, any regulations, any jot of governmental edict that takes effect on the freaking land. or even on the people they alleged to represent. And that is no more of a credible than me going to Kenya and saying I represent a district in Somaliland (in Sanaag particularly) and therefore the Kenyan parliament should pass laws to effect the lives of these citizens in my district in Sanaag region. You see the stupidity you are paying with.

Ina Cawil Mucjiso, the sad part about engaging with you on this forum is that every time you type something up, you presume you are making sense. Alas! Alas! you write sheer utter rubbish. 

Everything you’ve said above can be also be said of the MP’s in Xamar who claim to represent the other states of Somalia, not only Somaliland. So get the hell outta here with that nonsense.

2 - Again, assuming they represent the clans they say they represent, then, the question is what practical input they can have on their district back at home. Can they collect taxes from them? Can they tell their alleged voters that they are bringing the "bacon" back home (to use the western's terminology of what MPs does for his voters) and therefore they are out there fighting the good fight for their kin and kith they represent in Mogadishu?

I refer your lethargic indignation to my earlier comments about the representatives in the current federal parliament as placeholder MP’s.   Everyone knows that they neither have the power or legitimacy to collect taxes, nor spend it. So try again, saaxiib.

All in all, you have nothing in here but "kursi-ku-buuxsi" version of fictional representation. And the moment this election of one-person-one-vote (even in a limited version) take place, these guys will be shown to be as naked as they were all along. Given that MP from say, Galkacayo or Bossao or even in Beydhabo and Kismayo, can be easily get elected from there. Whereas these political carpetbaggers who are alleging to represent Somaliland will be truly exposed as charlatan that they were always.

Thank you.

Finally, there is a light at the end of tunnel, after all. You had me worried there for a while. I was thinking no one can be that daft. I’m glad to see that there is yet some hope for my h@bros. For that is precisely what I have been telling you all along, but you were to shallow to understand.

These guys will,  in due course, from Looya-Cade to Ras Kambooni, all be shown the door. But by then, once one man-one vote goes into  effect, they would have done their job, which — like placeholders they are—is to keep the seats warm for the true future representatives of the people of Somalia who will eventually  take those seats through the ballot.

See, Oodka, we’ve made progress. We are now on the same page.👍

With that, I bid you adieu. Try not to play in your own shit, until I get back. It is tediously boring work, keeping you secessionist simpletons in the straight and narrow. Lol 😆 

11 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

And that again shows intently of how much a silly bugger like you is really out of his depth. For simple question is where in the freaking world would a public vote of "one-person-one-vote" for Somalia's federal government be taking place in Somaliland?

And in particular, since hell itself freezing cold, yea limp-wristed pillock, is much closer of a prospect than the idea of seeing a federal polling booth, organised for Somalia's election, inside in any inch of Somaliland till eternity come to pass. And that is another way of saying that everything else you say henceforth in-terms of Somalia holding an election in districts inside Somaliland, is as odious waffle of the cheap kind as I knew all along.

However, I did go long with your waffle a bit, for I wanted for you to hoist yourself on your own petard (as it were). Particularly in the sense you will come to that point of actually alleging such thing is going to come to pass in Somaliland.

Hence, finally, we are in here with your own words.

Which means, all I can say is that let me know when Somalia can manage to hold an election inside Somaliland, then we will talk. But before then see to keep on worrying it about if the "going price" of the high seas thievery or piracy, has gone up or down in recent months and in recent years. Since, that is all your wretched life is worth anyway.

You couldn’t help yourself, could you? You just had to shit on yourself, right?

Saaxiib, there will be a federal election in Hargaysa, without a single shot, denoting cohesive force, ever being fired. This will come about because the ii-door political elites  who hold your leash will see it in their own interest to willingly be part and parcel of  Mother Somalia, once again. This isn’t a complicated issue, however much you want to make it so.

Once a genuine, inclusive and collectively empowered federal government takes over in Xamar, all the federal states of Somalia, including Somaliland,  will willingly elect and send their representatives to it.  This is as inexorable as a fate. No force and no cohesion will ever be necessary. I just pity the hapless secessionist sheep that are being used as bargaining chips by the reer waqooyi politicians.Tsk tsk tsk...

41 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^^

Lool. By the looks of that tendentious line of talk, I think we done here. In other words, when you have run out any argument to make, and you have finally realize that you have hit the logical end-point buffers of this discussion (in which you are naked anyway, although you pretend not to notice it). It seems that you have decided to share with us a version of: "Keep hope alive" sort of trite argument.

Which is a version of argument in which any desperate politician in some of the poorly run down American's Ghetto tells his black voters when he hasn't much else to say to them. And without I shall see to it not to be churlish enough to keep on chasing you around here. Since that is how much you are politically naked, mate. 

If that is your way of surrendering, then I have no choice but to accept your defeat in here and toot my own horn. But for what’s it worth, Oodweyne, your abject buffoonery is mind boggling , because you always try to defend the indefensible in here and attempt to make falsehoods into truth. This is unacceptable.

When I’m around in this gallery, I  just won’t allow that shit to fly around here. So next time, I need you to be in your best behavior, acknowledge that when your betters are around, keep your legs together, and hope that you are not found in a compromising position. 👍

Dhaqaale   

I have read the exchange between Tillamook and the "ninka baadiyaha woqooyi ka yimid". His wild nature subdued by logic and reason....beautiful. 😂