Saalax

UAE Cancelled the construction of the military base in Berbera

The UAE was ever only interested in keeping the Turks out of Somalia. If they had their way, they would have locked down ports from Zeylac to Kismayo.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Arabs are reactionary but Turks are playing the long game. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually take over the management of Kismayo and Bosaso as well.

1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Unlike you, a genuine two-pit defeated ilk, who gets to be chased from pillar to post, and from Ceerigaabo to Garoowe, anytime anyone doesn't like the looks of you, these folks who you are calling "Secessionists" actually make their decision of their land.

Secondly, to proof that point, let me remind you that it was you who were the ones who were saying as merely as freaking two (2) years ago that Villa Somalia and Mr Farmaajo in particular will stop Berberra being build. And now the construction of the port, the airport, are all on-going on as we speak in here. You can get the videos of them. 

And lastly, your "hero", Mr Cheeseman is actually begging foreign leaders like Mr Abby Ahmed to take him Hargeisa. Let alone him having the legal, political and diplomatic ability to "cancel" anything on Somaliland.

Hence, knowing all of that, if I were you, mate, I would go weep on the side line. Instead of showing your face about this issue. But then perhaps to think a silly addled-brain creature like you would know how empty his argument actually sounds like it is to hope fantastically that one can win regularly the local lottery. 

That may be the rationale of the UAE, but to us in Somaliland, we have our agenda, which is to say, two things:

Firstly, No Mogadishu's government (or alleged government) will rule an inch of our lands, including ports. And so far we succeeded in that. For no Turks who would have run any ports on Somaliland on behalf of the Villa Somalia, was given any chance to even touch it our ports. 

Secondly, the other agenda we have was to find those who will invest in our lands and in our ports. And through the UAE, we got it.

So two agenda can be married. Which means the UAE ensures the Turks do not get anywhere near Berberra or any other ports in Somaliland, and we too wants that. And in return for that we gets to see our port being build. It's a win-win for all around, at least that is how we see it.

Tell.us what happen, baroor waxba kuu tari mayso, I told you many times here not to rely on this Arabs, you were huffing  and puffing, for nothing,  tell us what changed? 

I have seen and met your likes, Cuqdad ku gamuurtey, you are indeed defeated.

The Airport is almost complete and will be openning soon. 

It is not yet official, but lets assume that UAE has changed its mind.  In anycase, we say thankyou for rebuilding Berbera Airport with modern facilities including radar, operations rooms and best of all a brand new 4km long runway that is capable of handling the heavyest cargo airplanes and millitary aircraft. 

The Airport has also been installed 12 aircraft hangers and repair shops.

Currently being built is the new civilian building for Arrivals and Departures. 

Indeed, Somaliland will be in a better position to negotiate with future interested parties to pay more if they wanted it rented out to them.

337708216_BerberaAirport2.thumb.PNG.3b136700c4d5047188c378884a657cf7.PNG2037135360_BerberaAirport.thumb.PNG.80f61bf1be0e67fcd2e901d917ed7c1d.PNG

It is indeed. If they leave earlier and all that facility comes under the full control Somaliland Government again, I don't see any issue with that. In fact, I think Somaliland gained a lot. 

They may stop using it, but I think they will have to complete all the projects that they have started including the naval base which was under contruction as of December 2019. 

No matter and regardless how it came about, this is great news/development for Somaliland.

The military base was the bitter part for Somaliland to swallow, but it came with a situation where Somaliland could not say NO.

Somaliland said NO to Egypt and suffered some consequence.

This is great. No threat for Somaliland getting remotely involved against Djibouti or Yemen.

15 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Poor lad, this the his best he could come back with it. Listen up, and listen good, dear ninny, in particularly when I say that a man who was chased from the city he used to claim to owned it, and now in today's world happens to be a "magan" on it, which is how you are in relation to Ceerigaabo, is actually a fellow who is closer to have Cuqdad, whilst he is being such a defeated man. 

Secondly, a man who is hoping that the likes of Mr Farmaajo, who himself, begging the likes of Mr Abby Ahmed to help him take him to Hargeisa, is actually the nearest brainless cretin we have around here of SOL, who is a genuine defeated ilk of any definition. 

So, if I were you, mate, I would actually go and consult the dictionary just to know the precise meaning of what "defeated" means, yea sniffling, third-rate plonker. 

As for the Berberra, you don't have take my word for it, just go on to leisurely head towards the SOL's search button, and search Berberra port construction videos that are already in here. And you will see who is lying to oneself in here. And how the thing you said will not happen, or the Arabs will not build a thing there, is coming along fine and dandy.

And once you done that, then go on to the Youtube website (or just plain google it), and search the videos of Berberra Airport construction that are all over the internet, which in turn will show you, like so much of a daylight, as to what is going there already. And how the construction of the airport is coming along nicely.

That should be enough of an assignment to you, dear ninny. Do you think you could manage that? 

Horta Dagaal Gumoodka Farmaajo ma yaqaan, is he crazy to stop SOMALI port getting development? Dagaalku halkaa magaarsiisna, yes, he stopped the militry base as you can see, but ARAB money is welcome to be invested, and has the approval of Mogadishu gov! 

Oodweyne,

You must be celebrating. Of course, quietly and hiding your face and your smile from Arab eyes.

For most thinking folks the Military base was the only downside to the whole deal and now that is gone.

As for the port, it will actually get enhanced, since the enemy of UAE, Turks, Qatar.. are going to Djibouti, and also the friendly competition to UAE, the Saudi are staying put in Djibouti and not even considering Eritrea.

Unless UAE folds and crumbles, Berbera is now their only hope. Aden will not work. They will never get Suakin even if they lay Gold on the way there.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Che -Guevara said:

That looks good.

Close up when you are standing there, it is not pretty at all. I have seen other pictures. This is just another empty infrastructure left incomplete by emotional Arabs who were never serious about helping Somalis. It is all a political game. 

And Xabashidii la caabudi jiray, la isku qori jiray have officially left, too. Secessionists being used and discarded like an old condom - just another time and nothing new.

Itoobiya oo ‘hakisay maal-gashigii’ dekedda Berbera una wareegtay deked kale

Dowladda Itoobiya ayaa lagu soo warramayaa inay joojisay maalgashigii ay ku laheyd dekedda magaalada Berbera ee Somaliland, sida uu qoray wargeyska Capital ee ka soo baxa Magaalada Addis Ababa ee xarunta dalkaasi.

Wargeyska ayaa daabacay in todobaadkii la soo dhaafay xukuumadda Addis Ababa ay hakisay 19% saamiga maalgashigii ay ku laheyd dhismaha iyo ballaarinta dekeddaasi.

Sidoo kale warbixinta wargeyska ayaa waxaa lagu sheegay in Itoobiya ay dooneyso in deked kale ay ka sameysato dalka Suudaan.

“Itoobiay waxay saami ah 19% ka qaadatay horumarinta dekedda Berbera, laakiin waxa toddobaadkan la soo weriyay in mashruuca si buuxda loo joojiyay.” ayuu yiri wargeysku.

Illaa iyi hadda si rasmi ah dowladda Itoobiya ugama hadlin arrinta dekedda Berbera, balse wuxuu wargeyska Capitaal wareystay wasiirka gaadiidka Dagmawit Moges oo faah faahin ka bixisay qorshaha ay ka leeyihiin dekedda ay ka sameysanayaan dalka Suudaan.

Sidoo kale ma jiro weli wax war ah oo ka soo baxay dhinaca maamulka Somaliland oo ku aadan warbixinta wargeyskaasi.

Arrintaan ayaa ku soo beegmeysa, iyadoo dhowaan dalka Imaaraadka Carabta uu ka laabtay qorshihii uu saldhigga milatari uga dhisanayey magaalada Berbere ee Somaliland.

Xigasho