Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

An abyss of Solitude :-)

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

And if you are quite the "camera expert" you claim to be you would've known that the B/W pics you critized were done w/a film camera, aside from that those photos were for a class... You know a place where people learn things, and "half-nude" cadaan friends pitch in to help w/a project... i am sure you've heard of such a place
;)

I'm not a camera expert at all. In fact I know nothing about cameras; Flickr tells us that those particular photos (the ones you claim were for class and done with film camera) were actually taken with a D40 and not a film camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16842870@N07/4266034019/

So you're clearly quite the liar.

So why should I believe your word that all the photos on your blog were taken by you? Especially when my eyes clearly tell otherwise.

I'll save my praises for those who truly deserve it.

Oh and you can call me anything you like.

Abyan   

Qaraarka ku haayo xeey tahay. You sound so bitter dang.

No wonder someone someone wanted to keep their pm shut and nothing to do with online personas ,haddii aad dadka saan udaba galeeysid. Give it a rest will ya. You can obviously see she is the one that uploaded the pic on flickr as well.

This is like the pinnacle of lameness.

A bunch of dudes sucking up to Somalicentric because they think she looks nice (in my defense, I didn't notice some of the pics weren't hers), and ganging up on 2+2 because she's hating on their crush.

Y'all are tripping. Plus, I bet 2+2 is sexier anyway.

B   

^ someone just had a blonde moment. opps! you can wash the shame off your face.

2043-fail-camera.jpg

Oz   

SomCentric, I think 2+2=5 didn't put the right words in place. She must've visited some of your friends blog or something.

PS: Am amazed to see some guys are here for their own enjoyment.

Tuujiye   

looool Kibir badnaa gabadha ileen bilaash ma eesan xisaab magac uga dhigan...ma imtixaan baa...

S.centric wlc back maraxee..waad u jeedaa umad fadara ah ayaa meeshaan kusoo biirtay lool..

Nice pics..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Cawaale   

Good job SomCentric, i like the last one in the frontpage, i love Light Trails i just can't capture it(properly). :confused:

Haha, :rolleyes:

*sigh* Arguing w/an ignorant person is a segue to insanity… even if I gave you countless explanations, you’d find another meaningless thing to point out… at the end of the day I know what is up ;)

Peace iyo bariis 2+2=5

Originally posted by Archdemos:

I have always wanted to get more serious about my photography. At the moment I have
and want to get my first SLR (so excited)
smile.gif

Looking for entry level slr but torn between the Nikon D5000 and Canon EOS 500D which both have an equal rating on Cnet.

would value any input,

PS! hopefully getting a decent camera will finally get me out there snapping away.

:D I am not an expert; this is merely a hobby… I fell in love with it after a friend that was majoring in it wooed me. Anyways I’d suggest you start w/a film camera like I did, you get the basics (Aperture, shutter speed, ISO…etc) down without relying on an LCD screen. Once you get pretty comfortable w/that you will subconsciously learn what you look for in a camera. Aniga I love lenses, actually that is what makes the HUGE difference between great captures… Both those cameras I’ve heard great things about, but I am always a Nikon advocate.

p.s-- If this is your first time transitioning to a DSLR, start small, then progress

;)

Hope that helped walaal.

Cawaale

have you tried a tripod? it comes in handy...The reason you might be having a hard time might be that you are shaking w/the camera. The shutter speed is set on slow (1/4000 to 30 seconds works best w/mine) so you have to let it be still or extra movement will blur/distort the image. If you don’t have a tripod just set it on the ground or something else sturdy, works just as good.

NGONGE   

Heh@Paddington (for the Americans and A&T: Paddington is a police station in London). :D

I can see why 2+2 go worked up. This one's words don't add up. One minute going to classes for this stuff and the next claiming not to be an expert and only doing photography as a hobby. Are you Oz girl in disguise? :D

Malika   

^Adigu Oz girl baa kaa adagtahay miya?

Karl made me laugh,although Paddington is a sad reality.

Oops,trolling on SC's thread. smile.gif