Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

An abyss of Solitude :-)

Oz   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

I'll be an a$$.

You should credit the photos you didn't take yourself, otherwise it gives the impression all the photos on your page were taken by you. Which clearly isn't the case.

5, Why put yourself in a situation where self-defence is needed?

Somalicentric yaani good luck ni shika freeway njoo hala hala sio.. :D

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

I'll be an a$$.

You should credit the photos you didn't take yourself, otherwise it gives the impression all the photos on your page were taken by you. Which clearly isn't the case.

Lmao an A$$ you are ;)

*pulls you to the side*

Horta dareerka iska tirtir,

(pulls out her istirasho)

qararnimo is not a nice color on you either so soco noqo iska badal :D

Malika-- Thanks smile.gif i am glad you enjoyed them, i'll make sure to tell my "sources" Hehe

OZ-- :D:D

Haha @ you two.

Somehow for me, the photo where the woman and the man are fooling around in the bed, half-naked, seems a little odd of a photo to have been taken by a Somali Muslimah.

Same goes for the diptych photo of the white couple's (almost intertwining!) legs. :D

Not to mention that there are some truly horrific photos amongst almost perfect ones. The difference in quality is staggering.

And the fact that you said you used a D60x didn't really help either. (D40 ;) )

But I'll stop being an a$$ now.

Welcome to the forums and thanks for linking to your blog. You write beautifully. Also thanks for introducing me to Ali Kiba. :D

2+2=0 LOL

Your archaic notions on what is appropriate/not baffles me, what flinstone bed did you roll out from? Walal... I don't think i need to justify myself here... You sound pretty ignorant. And if you are quite the "camera expert" you claim to be you would've known that the B/W pics you critized were done w/a film camera, aside from that those photos were for a class... You know a place where people learn things, and "half-nude" cadaan friends pitch in to help w/a project... i am sure you've heard of such a place ;)

Congrats on some truly great shots Somalicentric.

I have always wanted to get more serious about my photography. At the moment I have Panasonic DMC-FZ230 and want to get my first SLR (so excited) smile.gif .

Looking for entry level slr but torn between the Nikon D5000 and Canon EOS 500D which both have an equal rating on Cnet.

would value any input,

PS! hopefully getting a decent camera will finally get me out there snapping away.