Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Miriam1   

um okay. are some ppl not following the rules or what. just post ONE. either the good,bad or ugly.....

Now since mirage posted a bad..i will follow with an ugly...and the next person better post a "good" and end it there. dont mess things up. ppl.

The Ugly: your so sleep deprived, that on your next SOL post after this thread, you mistakenly write your dear dairy entry for the day...and it not preety...too much information!!!

(next person follow the rules..or else!!!)

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by Hayam:

The Ugly: your so sleep deprived, that on your next SOL post after this thread, you mistakenly write your dear dairy entry for the day...and it not preety...too much information!!!

(next person follow the rules..or else!!!)

bad: I falsely try to act as if I actually understand what you are are trying to say.

Miriam1   

The Ugly: You find yourself on a plane hijacked by the new somali islamist....

Kenya Fella. If your eluding to my lack of concern for proper grammar, spelling or sentence structure, this matter can be easily rectified. Simply forward $19.95 CAD dollars to my paypal account and I'd be more than glad to take the extra time to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

Until then, I guess ur just stuk wit this brotha!!!

Sacdiya   

Hey, Che-

whatever happened to that little maniac Oday_Shirwac, and that thread A Somalism Video.He went bizzarre yesterday. I Think they deleted the thread.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Sacdiya:

Hey, Che-

whatever happened to that little maniac Oday_Shirwac, and that thread A Somalism Video.He went bizzarre yesterday. I Think they deleted the thread.

yeah.. im trying 2 search that thread 2... last i remember was.. che crying out for mods/.lol. when i sew him calling out 4 mods, i was in tears..loloooooooool POOR che

Sacdiya....They did delete it, and that was bizarre. I think isaga iyo ciisaba waa la ceeriye.

Hodman...Nice one, but I would said, Alle-Ubaahne habeenkii Sheh buu ku qarwaa.

Devil-Me crying...lol I was just asking to delete Qabiil crap he was spewing.