Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Being a player!!!

Why do they do it?. Is it the thrill that drives them to do it?. Why dont they just get married. Dont they know that they are hurting someone.

If you are not a player then good on you and may allah bless u to have a nice husband/wife.

Kool_Kat   

A player is a person with a low-self-esteem...They get pleasure in hurting others...They are selfish, and don't care about others...They think they are all of that, but ain't but low life peace of sh!t...Do I sound mad enough...

I still envy those who do it and get a way with it repeatedly...I blame the ones who let them cheat and still stay with a cheater...ohh well that's it for me...am out...

sasa82   

A player does what he/she does for the title and for the fact that they can get away with the thing that they did. You gotta be confident to be a player cause he/she has to be able to play to the bone. much props to the players out there cuase they give us the spice in life and love.

P.S. for anyone who got played and never got their revenge too bad for you. And the people who are still with their players... i'm gonna pray for you

ajakis   

BIG UPZ TO ALL DA PLAYAZ! ....ENUFF WIT THIS PLAYA HATIN CRAP AIGHT PPL...LET DA PLAYA DO HIS THANG WHY YALL HATIN?

Kool_Kat   

Ajakis, ain't nobody playahatin'...As a matter of fact, most of the so called Somali "Players" ain't got game...If you gotta play someone, you gotta know how to play that game...Holla...