Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WLC BARAMBARO

Pucca   

that hadith is true the prophet (PBUH) did say that.

Now is there not a hadith about not insulting, pestering or simply bugging someone who has done NOTHING to you? correct me if i'm wrong, i dont know who sue is, i dont remember any of her earlier posts and i'm pretty damn sure i've never said anythin to her (before the reply i've made in here), now what i'm trying to get at is why has this sis taken it upon herself to start somethin out of nothin and point the finger at me? you hate on the baro so much that you're at the point where you'll attack anything and anyone with that name.

abaayo you already said you dont know who i am, so let me be, i am my own person i write when i want and voice MY own thoughts not those of others, the baro at the end of my name is just that a name, so dont tell me that i need to establish myself or watever it was u said.

ps. plz dont question my maturity, you can read what i write but dont go on and jugde me, aight...thats all i gotta say

pps.how was it that a question that dawoco asked me (which i answered) has turned into this? yall need to back off it was between me and dawoco i had no problem with her question infact i found it funny...its all done with, khalaas.

**hmmm its odd how we as humans find the smallest things to argue about**

ta ta

Juxa   

^^^^^^^ has spoken the truth, it was between her and dawoco. qalaaaaaaaas. it was a Q that got an answer, which suprisely was not offensive at all.

now why did i get involved?, it was not to diss anyone or object to someone's name nor was it to cause trouble. its simply as silent sister said, the comments made, which is from one person to another, like inaadan joogin camel.

that i could not take, to that i had to respond. once again, i wish things would not escalate this much and we could atleast be civil if been friends is now IMPOSSIBLE :(

NGONGE   

My three-year-old daughter and my two year old had a fight yesterday. I usually stop them from fighting and tell them that it’s wrong. But, yesterday, I was tired. I took them both to the kitchen and gave each of them a knife. It turns out, they were not that angry after all. It was only a bad mood that had passed by the time we got to the kitchen.

Learn from my wise girls, people.

Anyway, back to the argument on hand. Hang on a minute and let me get my knives:

Lets go back to the post that started it all, shall we?

Ok, i promised myself that i wouldn't comment. I would leave well alone, but i simply can't.

Baranbaro, abaayo what were u thinking? If all u wanted to do was become one of the "baro" people, why couldn't u have chosen a better name than infestious pests that dwell in the most disgusting places imaginable?

My sister i am by no means attacking u, and if u find my meddling troublesome do forgive me. But why couldn't u be cambaro? Or even tiimbaro?! For god's sake, u weren't even sure of the spelling, so why bother with it(!)

I'm just a fellow sister that wants what is best for u, since everyone seems to be smiling at u and applauding ur inginuity.

All these guys oo kuu sacab tumaayo should be ashamed. They know themselves, and double shame on them

As you can see, the last line in that post more or less invited the Baros to reply. I don’t think their initial intention was to gang up on the sister. I think once the ganging up issue was mentioned, they did.

The others joined in and took sides, as they usually do. The sarcasm and subtle attacks started. It’s a cyber war that none of you are likely to win.

Maybe the admin should also set up a section called “ BARO family VS NOBARO family†where we can all go and watch you pick up fights with each other and blame it on the Somali language, females and other such nonsense. At least it would keep me amused on slow Fridays like this one. :D

PS

Admin, if you decide to do anything with this thread, just close it, don’t delete it please. The artistic display of Somali thought found on this thread is priceless. :rolleyes:

Curly   

You know what…. do what you like! I’m fed up of all this bickering on a public forum, if you want to have a one on one abusive conversation by all means do but in the PMs but by you discussing this issue in public you’re inviting people to add their two cents, which I of course did willingly and fairly according to unjust remarks I evidently saw was being written.

And of course I’ve also proven the points I made clear on the Af Somali topic about why the section is needed so badly.

Tuujiye   

Silent sista...lol...Farta aa igu fiiqeysid iska daa nooh...lol..you know I only use (wareer badanaa) why don't you just say "feebaro aa i haayo"..lol Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Actualy I would have said it this way ( Boolka hala yaabin khotaan yaaqee, wili waxee maroosaa waqtigee "aboo ani miyaa"..) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

wareer badanaa!!!

by Sue:

I think the sooner the Af Somali sections appears the better, hopefully you’ll stay there until you reform and are able to interact with other nomads in friendly and mature manner.

Lol waaw you sound so mature.

Sue you know what your problem is? you love us too much!!!!! and thats why I love you..ever since I have came to SOL you where always saying something negative about me..lol..You, OG-Girl (which I like now), DA, which is a dear friend now. Remember back in the days..lol.. why don't we stop this and make up..seriously I promise I will be :cool: and icon_razz.gif ...lol..

wareer badanaa!!

CANBARO! A NEW EDITION!

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

This thread surely deserves a prize?

Goodness, ilmo baro dhib badanaa. :rolleyes:

PRIZE??

OK! that did for me! Aeryan Sun! from no, i have changed your name to CANBARO!

dawoco   

Barambaro, u seem to be taking a mature stance, good on you sister. And as for your apology, what have you done to me that you need to apologize? As far as I care, I asked u a sisterly question, and I got a worthy reply. As for Sue’s answer, I didn’t have to ask for her help.

Have you noticed how you started off as an “alien†and have progressed to become a fully fledged “nomad†after posting several times? Well, that is what it is all about. Or what it used to be about. We nomads have our disagreements, but at the end we are a big family that argues and disagrees with one another. And when we feel the calling, we do come to each others rescue. And the “baro†had this long time coming. I’m sorry u are feeling the brunt of this, but when u joined their rank u let urself open to attacks. I’m just sorry that you will never see the full potential of sol, due to the damages done that has created a rift between us and ur friends. At the end it may be just a web site, but try and see beyond the web page to what it represents sister.

I understand that the baro family like each others kaftan and just want to have fun. But so did the Hitler youth movement, and they ended up becoming monsters (sorry for the comparison, but nothing else comes to mind)

To be quite frank, I wouldn’t have bothered with answering anymore, but the attacks made on sue were quite unfair, and the baro families are in a self created situation.

Boolbaro, Nuune, my brother I never expected you to be so mean hearted. If you have something to say to sue, say it to her instead of saying it in front of her without her understanding what u have said. You were one of our understanding members, and one of the original oldies. Now just compare the way you post with what you used to do before when you were our dancing Nuune. And I don’t mean the use of Somali in your replies.

You knew this would happen and yet now that it has, you are fueling the fire.

Qacbaro, I never use a victim card, I never had to. And the only way that it would benefit me in this situation is if it was big enough to smack some sense into some people.

The only thing I have done is speak the truth, harsh isn’t it? When your faults are written black and white for you to read? I can take my guilt, but can you, my ever so logic brother? We nomad family stick together, just like you baro family. It is just sad that you haven’t realized that you too are part of this family, regardless of what name you carry.

As for us other nomads, we have wasted enough breathes on these exercises in futility. Sue, I share your sentiments and just want to hang around and see whether to jump ship or whether this problem will be solved. Until then, I promise to leave these people well alone.

Ngonge, nice story bro. you are too insightful for my liking though!

*Barambaro has satisfied my curiosity regarding her name, she knew it wasn’t done to see if I could anger her (I hope) and she has answered me with the same politeness with which I have directed the question to her. As for the others, to sodomy with yous. And that is my last word on this.

Tuujiye   

OOHIN BADANAA!!!!

WAREER BADANAA!!

Kaalaya Anaga SOL Nomads ma nihin miyaa mar danbe..looooooooool...walaahi walaashee dawaco intaa buumo noo soo xiratay aa laad nugu kicinoosaa..lol..

Fiiri Nuune asoo aanan wax xun dhihin aa iska aadee..he said he didn't know that the girl couldn't read somali. and he has apoligized..and he doesn't like to write in english because his english writing isn't same as everyone asle and mine too..I'm actualy I'm warse. So would you all get off his back. Because what ever you guys do y'all will never get him mad trust me..lol..

See y'all getting too emotional and thinking we are emotional too but y'all don't know the half of it.

Dawaco Sue marka aa ka dhigeysid maskiin, ma aragtay waxa ee soo qortay..sida ee noo jar jartay..lol..war qofta intee na maroojisay ee katabaan na surtay yaaqee..cage ee nugu xirtay anaga oo waxna ka sameyn..lol..So adiga ee kuu hiilasay daraadeed aa iskaga hiilinee markaas aa anaga waxaa nugu dhehee goobashada joojiya..lol..wax sabaxatul engariis lalakaco aa is taahishaa..lol..

Sue sis we love you..and the more you keep metioning our names "baro" which you like so much, the more we even fall for you.. ;) ..lol..

Aaway juxa yaaqee..mama juxaa adaa meeshaa aarabiitaro ka aheed yaaqee..kalay oo alfalaaxada soo xiro ee meeshaan bandar u samee..lol..

wareer badanaa!!

Originally posted by rudy:

CANBARO! A NEW EDITION!

quote:

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

This thread surely deserves a prize?

Goodness, ilmo baro dhib badanaa. :rolleyes:

PRIZE??

OK! that did for me! Aeryan Sun! from no, i have changed your name to CANBARO!
LoL...there's nothing wrong with Canbaro...matter of fact its my grandmother's name. So u can call me canbaro if you want, but I shan't have anything to do with ilma-baro. I value my life thank you very much!

Shoobaro,

If you change your name I will give you a fiver. How about it? smile.gif

Tuujiye   

but I shan't have anything to do with ilma-baro. I value my life thank you very much

loooooooooooool A.S

Caadi matihid yaree..Suxul suujimo aa la dhahaa waxaas. Hada raali ahoo na dheh..hadii kale meel wariiri baal baaloow uu ka guuray aa lagu geenaa runtii.. :mad:

wareer badanaa!!

OG_Girl   

When this will stop!!!.

Feebaro leave my nick out of this mess you created and your "Baro gang". I don't want you to like me or hate me.

Hishood please, from the day you joined this site.you have been nothing but insulting pig to the SOL girls. Especially to DA and myself, you once wrote about how everyone hates you.

well it isn’t a hard question to answer...just look around you and how u have been nothing but fool on SOL Your disgrace to Somali man wallahi. I have a Somali man as father and what he thought me was that Somali men had great respect towards women and but u have forever dented that image i have had !! :mad:

(Note: This not for nuune but other 3 baro boys)

Admin , please we need help here, enought abuse .I started to hate SOL because of these people whom are so abusive.

OG-,

Calm down dear, there really is no need to bother yourself over a few posters. Count to 10 backwards...go on and I will make you a nice cup of tea.

Feebaro,

LoL...

hadii kale meel wariiri baal baaloow uu ka guuray aa lagu geenaa runtii

Tolow yaa meeshaa laga guuray i geynaya...ma adiga? Coz, am not gonna say no you know...I badly need a holiday. Get the tickets and I will go pack my bags.