Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WLC BARAMBARO

ibaro   

interesting it took you quite along time to reply.. anywayz have you decided on what youre writing for your english lit paper?? the professor is dealing with some serious mid life crisis problems so dont tick him off by handing it in late.. by the way that dacas really did hurt.. you and your abusive wayz..

ta ta .. :D

ibaro   

oh yeah i forgot to tell you this, but i was reading some topics here and let me just say you somali folks are very (looking for a nice word....struggling..ahhh the prblms with niceties..ooh found it) very interesting.. i shouldve came here some time ago.. anywhoo dont be a stranger ..

arriverdeci ** :D

Qac Qaac   

ah, masha'allah... we have 2 sisters in our big Baro family... Ibaro wlc sister. enjoy...

Ibaro... continue learing... kadib waa lagu barangaraa.

Tuujiye   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....lol..

Kuxa waxaan waxee i soo xasuusisay heestaan..

"kooweey koow

labee labo

sadaxee sadex

Afaree afar

shanee shan madiido

lixee lix madiido

todobee waa ku taaksahaa!!"

lol..waa tar moonalee ma is tiraahde..Caadi manihin..I love my baro family man..Ilaaheey madaxiina saliid cadee haku qooyo aamiino dhaha!!

wareer badanaa!!

Pucca   

that was my grandfathers du'aa...he'd say that right before my exams ...it sounded funny since i wanted luck and not oil...but i'd kill to hear him say it ..just one more time. oh well amiin

ta ta

Pucca   

:mad: of all topics! seriously though, this thread was something..ouch so much hate up in here. bury it arawello!! :mad: