Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WLC BARAMBARO

Qac Qaac   

Gabadhaan canbaro la dhaho, haddaa baro aad ku darsitid magacaaga, anaga waligaa kuma rabno. is qor bilaa list...

Og girl... there u go again loooooooool. i thought u were arab, good to know ur father is somali... he must be proud of u...

dawoco.. abaayo marka ugu horeeso wax ha ka sheegin ilmo baro, kadibna ha is xanaajinin. sins keena black and white ku maada qorin, ee adaa kula yaab sannahay.

boolbaro replied back in his own language... is that a crime... why is everyone saying i didn't expect this from Nuune.. well he didn't expect u guys to be like this either...

p.s. i agree with boolbaro is no point arguing with sisters... with all due respect.

OG_Girl   

Og girl... there u go again loooooooool. i thought u were arab, good to know ur father is somali... he must be proud of u...

Yes, he is very proud of me. Hope your mom is proud of you too :rolleyes: .

Seems you grew up between a lot of sisters that is why you like to tit for tat with girls.

Go find guys and argue, why you alway picking on girls..uuuuuuuuuuf.

Do you think when I called you Fir'oon I was joking? Let me explain to you (If you were from my culture you wouldn't need explaination)

Fir'oon was very abusive to certain nation "Bani Israel" he was scared they will get his kingdom... people were watching him thinking was only for certain people but guess what? cause he couldn't find some one to stop him... he finally got bigger and bigger abusing every one till he came to Allah Subhana-Allah and said " Ana rabokom al-a'la)..I am your Allah.

My point, people in SOL should stop your abusive behavers long time ago before you abuse all Somaliaonline users.

I am relief now redface.gif

Salam

Dalni   

Hey you, the dude with the nick: Qacbaro, I am talking to you, yes you!

Why don't you speak for yourself rather than speaking on behalf of another person? Even though you share a suffix, still that does not make U an advocate for another man!

The difference lies in the 'Bool' and not the 'baro'. You 'baro' guys seem to be a new breed of men that stoop to the levels of womanfolk! What happened? When did you abandon the manly protocols all-together? Get a grip men!

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

hiya canbaro, and thnx allah for that u not related to baro(bullying clan) jokeeeeee, aint that hw they get away with their crimes.

OG, macaan calm down, count thousand sheeps and pretend the ugliest is feebaro :D the fattest is feebaro :D the loudest is feebaro :D

pls sister dont be mad, it aint worth it.

feebaro, here iam, waraa what does it take, sow kuma dhihin BACK OFF. stop dhibka badan, bilaa caleek madax adkidaa. iam thinkin ways to silence u forever. i have had few ideas, not suitable to be mentioned here

qacbaro. must u juqa-juqays like this? :(

this has to stop saaxiibayaal, maybe it seems all fun, to you but pls remember there are real pple behind this screens with feelings. lil-human-feelings.

i just saw the new ANTI_SOCIAL order law been implemented to cunug dariskiisa nafta u keenay. talow can i do the same to feebaro.

we did enough xag-xagasho, lets stop. full stop. walahi i have bad feeling where this is gonna END

Dawaco,

I get the feeling ur wasting your breath (or in this case, tiring ur fingers for no reason)..inamadani waxey ka helaan inay dadka qodqodaan. Si kale ugama lug baxaysid...tis the only fun they have.

Qac,

p.s. i agree with boolbaro is no point arguing with sisters... with all due respect.

LoL..funny thing to say since you only ever argue with females!

About canbaro...I didnt call myself that, if u recall Rudy did, so am not trying to muscle my way into any liis..unless its the NHS one.

Anyways you baros are almost normal as individuals but as a group ur positively evil! Now why would I want to join your ranks? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Wadani:

You 'baro' guys seem to be a new breed of men that stoop to the levels of womanfolk!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Looks around at the rest of the ladies*

Oh no he didnt!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Qac Qaac   

Wadani clap clap... i give a standing ovation.. waaw, whatta good man, u stand for justice, u defend your woman.... good 4 u man. u seem to be strong guy the way u addressed me. waanba baqay, yeah u kuluhaa qacbaro...

now what u want. u want one of the ladies here to like u... i hope... atleast one of them did that already... or else whatta waste of hadal... macalinka saas looma shukaan sado gabdhaha, ninkala dartiis maa ku shukaansan. see waaye adi.

Juxa some how u missed seeing how ninkaan wadani uu iicaayay... but is all good, none taken as an offense. hope u guys don't take as an offense..

OG_Girl   

OG-,

Calm down dear, there really is no need to bother yourself over a few posters. Count to 10 backwards...go on and I will make you a nice cup of tea.

Aeryn Sun

Thanks For the Tea, was so delicious .I am fine now smile.gif

Salam

Qac Qaac   

Hey ladies... i am not arguing with u guys... I AM SHUTTERING UR WESTERN ILLUSIONS!!

most of the men other than the baro brothers seem to be driven by ambiousness, while baroos wanna tell u guys, we are Somalies and we wanna stay that way.

no we are not bringing flowers.

we are proud of our language

we like our somali mentality sisters.

all in all, no western mentality.. for us.

Juxa   

hadaaaaan la kala roonaan roob ma dao. walee sidan haday ku socoto it will be long JIILAAL.

qacbaro, brother comeon, let it be. laf maaku jabee hadad iska dhaafto waa maya?

AS, can i join you with :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: bilaash looma dhihin wixi xunba xaawaa leh

Qac Qaac   

Juxa... maah maahdaada maba fahmin... laakiin atleast u know my motivation of talking to these ladies is to shutter their illusions... that's all. come to reality and live on this earth. dreams only happen in beds... that's all.