Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WLC BARAMBARO

nuune   

Qacbaro, baaba kuwaneeti waaba i xiijiyeen, siin uugu jawaabaayay waxaan ka yaabaa iniin qaado qaamoon qanshiir ii mindhicir duluqoow cuz an ma jecli gabar inaan la doodo,

Tuujiye   

Boolka.. gabdhahaan jaceel lee ka tahay hadal kooda ha u bixin.. OG-Girl iyo Silent waa nuunoyaal wili waqtigii kool kooliska ee u bahan yihiin..

Ani gang up kaan la sheegayo maba arki..shanteena aa sheegteen. Aniga leeba u hadlay baranbaro qof kale oo u hadlay maba jiro.

Juxaa maba fahmin waxa aa i dhaheysay. Maxaa waaye xanaaqaan dhan bisinkiyee..lol..Xulbad cab oo xabatul sooda lagu qasay. markaasna burkaanti ka daba gee..

Waraada qofkii is waalayo ha is waalo ani lee ha isoo aadina..Jabaniis aan luqad carabi idinku baraa runtii.. Ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

wareer badanaa!!

Juxa   

u see, this is beyond a joke. not only its yous againt the world, bt u also ridicule anyone who attempt to disagree with YOU lot :rolleyes:

look at those lines:

- iska dhaaf ha neefsadeen

- weerar lasoo wadaa

- wuxu waa gabdho

- xabatasowdo caba (btw i found that demeaning, distasteful, and disgraceful) what u trying to say?

now really, what does it take? even if we let it go, waa sii wadaan. oh plsssss, i say again plsssss wax iskula hara.

by da way. boolbaro dont make a refrence, pinpoint noooh. and you feebaro, ma i fahmin? am i that silly that i aint even capable of making it clear that your attack on dawoco was uncalled for. well lemme try once more to make myself clear. BACK OFF

J11, u right, it aint about 'DOOD' anymore, its plain, daylight 'GOOBASHO'. i just hope they pick their victims with great consideration next time.

cause once the wheels of 'HIILIS' are in motion, we are reknowned of facing challenges with a dignified yet determined focus.

OVER AND OUT FOR NOW (unless any attempt is made to continue this). RETALIATION GAURANTEED

Curly   

I believe this was exactly what I was referring to in earlier posts that this baro family business would only cause segregation and problems to all parties in SOL. But I was accused of attacking our resident Somali literate Nomads without due cause.

But here I am seeing that dawoco who was actually being too mutual (if you ask me) and arguing your cases has now been attacked by several reer baro nomads for merely giving good advice?

Because by using names like bamrambora, which is given to a household pest which infest and spreads disease will only display what your real motives are on SOL and reflect on what the baro family have done to SOL.

Maybe to chase away the regular SOL users is your main baro family initiative, but I for one will not be chased away so easily, if it was my call I would called in the exterminator and rid ourselves of this infestation once and for all, but people like Dawoco and the admin choose that we should co-exist and resolve our differences.

However sad and how typical this is I’ll think I’ll stick it out for a while, but I think the sooner the Af Somali sections appears the better, hopefully you’ll stay there until you reform and are able to interact with other nomads in friendly and mature manner.

Because this is beyond a farce and I’m surprised it was allowed to escalate for so long.

Because nomads like OG-girl and myself have been complaining about this for so long and nothing was done!

and as ngonge so fittingly quoted from Pastor Martin Niemöller

"First they came for the Jews

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left

to speak out for me."

I’ve also started to think that insulting people in Somali is not against the golden rules in SOL, as evident in the political section, where nomads are getting away with using profanity such as calling other nomads “*******sâ€.

Pucca   

Bamrambaro? darlin see i could get all defensive now since you've insulted my name, but i'm not like that. I don’t take words said by a faceless person seriously. I have my reasons for choosing that name, just like you do for yours. I, like some ppl, am on SOL to learn my native tongue...and u speak of motives? please! Assumptions only make you look foolish. Don’t point fingers at anyone the baros haven’t done anything but have fun and add a little brightness into a dull place. Sure they may bother nomads here and there but go ahead and bother them right back getting angry wont solve anything you’ll just get premature grays. And if their words and posts disgust you…why then are you reading this one, I’m pretty sure the topic was called “wlc barambaroâ€. Stay on SOL as long as you wish no one has the power to kick you out except the admin ofcourse the baro family haven’t run anyone out of here as far as I know. Getting back to the problem with dawoco, i will apologise on behalf of those baros that have insulted you or ganged up on you, sorry sis. What I don’t get is, sullen sue here you are arguing that the baros ganged up on dawoco and defending her, but has she asked for your help? Could I not take your interference and livid words about the baros as an insult and retaliate? Ofcourse I could, but I wont I shall leave you with a couple words of wisdom: “practice what you preachâ€â€¦ and “ its only words said by a faceless person, don’t be a fool and get angry if that faceless person says something ****** â€â€¦

Until they reform kulaha…cajiib! But I shall leave that comment alone…see how “mature†I am?.

ta ta

Curly   

Banrambora or whatever you call yourself! You have the cheek to talk about maturity? Do you know what that is dear, I wasn’t to sure you were familiar with that one. Well judging from the childish actions you and your fellow baro family call fun I’d say you weren’t very mature at all. You think you’re brightening up SOL? Hello where were you when we were having discussions about the quality of SOL deteriorating of late?

Hiding under a rock somewhere or was it maybe your ego?

I don’t get how you can come sauntering in here and join so readly this farcical clique and expect to be welcomed by all the other Nomads. At least the other baro family attained a little respect because they all started off as individuals who had their own views and points but then eventually changed and formed this mini borg on SOL who wishes to assimilate SOL and it’s members and class the rest of the resistant Nomads as inferior beings.

I’m sure you’ll all be chanting resistance is futile next! :rolleyes:

I suggest you get off this little band wagon that you have absolutely no knowledge about and go about establishing yourself as a Nomad on SOL and start being a person in your own right rather than another of the baro family’s loyally abiding stooges. (However entertaining you find it!) :rolleyes:

As for me ganging up on anyone…I don’t think I was or that I was even in fact apart of a gang or in the process of forming a gang.

I’m me Sue and an individual who writes what she feels when she feels a need to, I don’t have to keep in some sort of group pack were I am to stay loyal to any group or individuals on SOL and nor do I have to defend anyone for that matter. I believe Dawoco was doing that just fine all by her self, you see we all don’t need help with defending ourselves like you seem to need.

first of all, as soon as i hit the reply button, a big window scrolled from the bottom of my screen warning me about privacy stuff! for a minute, i thought i was being tracked... then it hit..yeah..its a pop-up! shocks!! this one pop-up has defected everthing i have thrown agains it so far!!

one thing that i noticed about the nomad clan is that they like to towe the line!! so, when something new pops-up! it throws us off-line!! why, cause we so main stream!!

the baro gang, with their lil nagging smarks, just dont bother me att all... but i guess, if i had read between the lines, it might have!! i just dont pay attentions to words!! its just words, so...i just below it out from the other side!! dont get all bent out of shape about someone's sarcastic lil pep talks...

one thing though!lolo..(u know its going hit below the belt).... r xalimos just getting lil to sensitive lately!! wazzup ladies!! is there something in the air that i missed!! even my beloved one has been giving me the finger!! what in the world is happening!! :confused: :(

Qac Qaac   

Juxa sister, i want u to show me where and when i say something about ur sister, remind me if i did, and i would apologize to her... but as much as we love your sister she still has no right to accuse us 5 grown men attack me each time i say a little thing. and u know for fact that no one said to her anyting specially me. So with a respect abaayo tell your sister not to come into and say whatever she wants to say about Baro family when she knows (baro family have 7 members) and then play victim card, and plea to the rest of the nomads here.

Sullen sue. what in the world made u after Baranbaro, why u care what kind of name she uses, bro or sis, i first of all wanna know, who are u, when do we offend u, what did we do to u. what made u hate on us this much... what's bothering u.

also don't accuse baranbaro as a fallower no one is accusing when u jump on the bashing wagon on baroes... so is daji.

rudy, u r right, what is it that made them so sensitive now adays, is it the air.

p.s. i got news to all, specially the complainers, u all know baro members keep this place fun, they are the reason why u all have to reply back on sol... see what baro ppl wrote this time. it is in ur schedual to come to sol everyday... and yet u guys have the guts to say let's isolate baros, r u all in sane, u know u will turn this place as dull place like baran baro said it.

p.p.s. learn how to joke ppl.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if u read my post, u dont see a mention of yr name. do u now? bt when u say ha iska neefsadeen what does that mean? is that not patronising? the other thing, my sister did not say anything negative to baranbaro sister. again if u read , baranbaro's respond was not negative.

brother, as u said jokes are allowed, so when she joked, she was called things, either dulmar ha ahaato or not, and she did not like it. simple as that.

one more thing, are u saying if any of us dares (heaven forbid)to say a word, we can expect jokes ( or whatever u call yr sharp words and sarcy comments) these days?

maybe my sister should never have said a word, maybe that was mistake, bt it aint too much to expect to be treated with common courtesy.

i will reply and say things, bt my answers always are to individuals, which i call them by names, wax la kormaro laga fiican.

Rudy, this aint a sensitivity issue. no one is angry, what for? as yr signature suggest its only WORDS. and WORDS do not HURT.

I, talk for me , i have nothin against the BAROs, if they fun, more power to them, if they family kadaalika. they do their things, dhib iguma haayaan. bt and i say but if any or all or nuskood, tries to belittle, or hurt those i care and their feelings, i will say my pieace. igu nac ama igu jeclaaw.

baranbaro, abaayo you said nameless faces, bt i dont see that way, you are right in a way this is cyper, its only muraayad, and the minute u close it, it is shooooooosh, gone. however some of us, nameless faces iskuma ahan, we know each other by name, we have talked, debated, supported, fought, advices, argued, and occasionally we did is-xag-xagasho.

i think this has gone too far already, so ceeri caymasho ma diido. maybe hadii hadal la isku afgaranayn, it will have to be in wabiga labadiisa dhinac lakala dago.

as sad as this makes me feel, i think its time to say cafis. the prophet (csw) said, SABARKU WAA IFTIIN. remember its danbi qof bini aadan ah inuu ku dhibsado

Qac Qaac   

bt when u say ha iska neefsadeen what does that mean? is that not patronising?

Nope... ha iska neefsadaan as in let them get off their chests...and i thought that was harmless statement. i guess, i was wrong.

nuune   

i don't like to quote what people said, but and as i said, i don't like inan la murmo gabdhaha, but this little sullen sue made me quote these:

I was referring to in earlier posts that this baro family business would only cause segregation and problems to all parties in SOL

kula yaabi maayo, maskaxdaada ayaad ka hadashay, laakin shucaac baa kaaga jira iska soo buttaaci

But here I am seeing that dawoco who was actually being too mutual (if you ask me) and arguing your cases has now been attacked by several reer baro nomads for merely giving good advice?

maxkamad miyaa la jogaa waa maxay kiiska aad ka hadleeso soo qof weyn ma tihid,

what your real motives are on SOL and reflect on what the baro family have done to SOL.

reer baro maxay kaa galabsadeen ma beer bay ka daaqeen wa adiga baro un afkaaga ilaah ka yeersiiyee

but people like Dawoco and the admin choose that we should co-exist and resolve our differences.

dawaco ayaa ilah kugu mashaqeeyay qof kalood ka hadasho ma weyday

but I think the sooner the Af Somali sections appears the better, hopefully you’ll stay there until you reform and are able to interact with other nomads in friendly and mature manner

xattaa haddii af somali section la furo ma adaa noo diidi inaan meelaha kala tagno, war bal eega ibtiladan iyo gabadhan waxay ku hadleyso

Because this is beyond a farce and I’m surprised it was allowed to escalate for so long.

sidii waxad u hadlaysaa adoo madaxweyne camal ah, illeen wax kaa neefsiiyo unbaad la'eed, waxaan kugu aasnaa weyba kugu qarxi lahaayeen hadayna kaa soo burqan

Because nomads like OG-girl and myself have been complaining about this for so long and nothing was done!

cawimaada aad u baahantahay waad heli, iska dulqaado, laakin what in world oo laga halleeyay, waabad isla qumantahay wali

I’ve also started to think that insulting people in Somali is not against the golden rules in SOL,

adiga ayaaba na af lagaadeenayo anaggu waxbana maanan af lagaadeenin ee ka fiirso waxaad oranayso gabaryahay

I suggest you get off this little band wagon that you have absolutely no knowledge about and go about establishing yourself as a Nomad on SOL and start being a person in your own right rather than another of the baro family’s loyally abiding stooges.

gabadh dhan oon waxba kaa halleenin baad weerar ku qaaday, fadlan cizzee dadka oo xaq dhoowr, waad kulushahayee is dajji

I’m me Sue and an individual who writes what she feels when she feels a need to,

if that is da case, so do we, but when we do, hanala yaabin oo afka hanala soo galin,hana nagu sheegin wax aanan aheyn, laakin wad is ammaantay, gabar is ammaantana wax ka daran lamaba shegin dunida

laakin what is your reall problem for goodness sake??

nuuune.... my days,

how things have changed in here! i didnt even recognise u with that new shirt on,

**day dreams off, back ino the good old days 'the mature days'**

now why the he!! do u have to be soo horrible. u know full well that sue does not read somali,,,,,why do u have to reply to her knowing that she will not be able to respond?....fix-up! :mad:

if that is da case, so do we, but when we do, hanala yaabin oo afka hanala soo galin,hana nagu sheegin wax aanan aheyn, laakin wad is ammaantay, gabar is ammaantana wax ka daran lamaba shegin dunida

no love, u dont answer as individuals. see, im talking to u now, but guaranteed, some fool with 'baro' at the end of his name will come, wont be brave enuff to address me, but will make a silly comment about me to you (just coss we aint fluent in somali dont mean we cant undrstand your game)

example of a coming comment -- wareer badana tanna xageebay ka timii, boolbaro iska daaf xajiyadu buufiska bay iska saraysaa, wareer badanaa!!

and u call that not ganging up on people? :rolleyes:

Curly   

You know silent Sistah I knew one of them would reply to me in Somali which just goes to prove what I was saying.

Nuune but I seriously didn't except it to be you! But oh well point proven I guess!

its amazingly shocking the way things are going! isnt there a hadith that says, if there are 3 in a room all speaking one languge but 2 of them share an extra language, one should speak the language understood by all, so that they dont leave anyone out, or make one think that they are backchatting them (i dont know maybe it wasnt a hadith --but my aunt drummed that into me since i was a young kid.)

sue, im sorry u have to face crap like this, if i could translate i would,,,,,but u know i aint that fluent (i would probably exagerate the meaning and stir more trouble than is needed)

as for people being faceless voices....(i cant recall who made that comment and im too lazy to go check)

but i have to say as annonimous as we are, behind that plasma screen, writting these faceless words, is a real person with real feelings and emotions, so please be conciderate and treat them with basic humanitarian courtesy.