Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WLC BARAMBARO

Tuujiye   

Dawaco kaalay adiga ma daashid miyaa..lol..

Adoo kale..walaa aragnaa, walaa maqalnaa, walaa tabanaa xitaa walaa urinaa..

leerta iyo xagaaga nasii nooh.lol..bismilaah

mina shiibiyo aaba nagu noqotee anagana gulwade lee kugu ogeenee..mardhaw 3 xariglaa nugu noqonee..Waleeshaan aan ugu jecleen aa hada koofu guduud rabto in ee nugu noqoto..beyna cuudu bilaah....

wareer badanaa!!

dawoco   

Feebaro, it isn't that I have such energy that I don't give up. I'm just disgusted that it takes five men to answer me when I only talked to an individual.

Why is it that you guys attack as a group and u calaacal when u get an answer?

Leerta iyo nus ba waa iga heleeysiin, because dad iska dabo sujuudaayo and me have nothing in common. Anoo gabar ah oo weliba idinka da' yar (most probably) aa qofkii afka igu soo taagto gambar iskaga fadhiisi karo, ee dadka aa ku wada goobaneeysiin iska daaya (it is quite cowardice) :rolleyes:

nuune   

Dawaco, wallaahi billaahi tallaahi waad hadashay, garaad kaaga ayaadna ka hadashay, sacabkaaaaaaaaa, abaal gud an ku siin lahaa because dad badan aad nagu soo kicinaysaa hadalada qaarkood eed imika tiri lol oo dad badan baaba laga yaabo iney hub soo qaataan oo na weeraraan, taasna adaa ka masuul ah :D

Qac Qaac   

kharaar badanaa meeshaan.

waraa Liibaro wlc man. madax madax usoo gal meeshaan.

dowoco abaayo biyo qaboow iska cab, is daji, maxaa adi ku dulsaaray reer baro dhan.

p.s. kaalay odaygaan Baro.. ilmihiisa ma sidii ilmo nabi Yacquubaa, 12..

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

i did not know in my absence dawoco was answered not by one, or two, or three, bt by 4 grown men.

boolbaro probably been the smartest.

bt what is this with the hiilis? all i see is dawoco talkin to baranbaro lady. i dont see any other name mentioned.

this remind me of that proverb, walaal la'aan, waxan ku nacay ..... cant remember it

Tuujiye   

LoooL Juxa..."walaashaa waaye waraabe hasiinin"lol...Dhiig iga dheh!!lol

Dawaco fiiri xabadi soodo matqaan?

Xabadisoodi shiido xulbad ku darso markaasna khur khuri..lol..

Boolbaro Dawaco dadka meesha dhan ee nugu dirtay yaaqee..Maba ka qaraaban karno hada kawaran. Dhagax aa nalagu salaamaa ka waran..Beynaka cuudu bilaah!!

Wareer badanaa!!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ cidna kuguma aysan dirin dawoco, maybe if u could fill yr gop with an apple, you might have been alot agreeable to many people. oh hold it, u gonna say i dont care about pple and what they think. bt maybe its abt time u do. take two seconds before u make yr fingers wreck havic :mad:

and indeed its walaashaa waaye waraabe hasiin! if u see it fit, just cause u share some kind of cyper surname. imagine how i might feel :(

honestly this is becoming tad tiring. lets try to be bit civil, yeah saaxiibayaal.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By dawaco:

I'm just disgusted that it takes five men to answer me when I only talked to an individual.

Why is it that you guys attack as a group and u calaacal when u get an answer?

I am not trying to fuel this arguement or take sides BUT isn't this "Bro" way to gang against any NOMAD who disagrees with any one of them?

Well, I been there and I was their first victim in SOL. NO one that time said any thing to make them back off from me Nor any one tried to make them back to their sense :( .

But as one have principles and ready to die for what I believe I would say "Baro family" Shame on you to gang agains one girl while she was only talking to another girl and she addressed her by her name!!.The girl replied to her sister and case closed... was no necessary to ALL of you to reply for her.

Well, I would say like Martin Luther King Jr said " Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere .

In this world the only favor one can do for his brother/sister or beloved ones is,to tell them when they are wrong NOT to gang with them even when you see them they are wrong!... Correct them .

Salam

nuune   

OG_GIRL, belive me sister, ur sister made dat up, i mean about many Baros against one little girl, she made dat up and u agreed what she said wihtout tafattir and kala shaandheen, okey c ye macsalaamo :mad:

waxaan sheegayay ayaa xaqiijismay oo weerarku wuuba bilaabanayaa, waraa waxaan yaa ka danbeeyay, hal qof aan eedeynaa :D

OG_Girl   

waxaan sheegayay ayaa xaqiijismay oo weerarku wuuba bilaabanayaa, waraa waxaan yaa ka danbeeyay, hal qof aan eedeynaa

See what I was talking!!.. Do you think I can't get a translator? ;)

I didn't start any thing. I was discussing with my cousin, and I said these lines about you guys. So I wanted to say it front of you instead saying it behind your back.

PS: Jooji xanta ..agga hishoo raga wax maxantan icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

LINES ON TOP,my cousin said it : I told her to write for me this in Somali to just make you laugh...NO harm feelings smile.gif .

Salam

nuune   

o-girl loooooool, dat is what am talking about, u r learning da language wallaahi, keep it up, steal some lines from here and there, dat will do, and by da way i wasn't refering 2 u yaah, someone else lool, that is whay i put the af soomaali down undernearth so not to confuse u, and u r confused :D:D just kidding ;)

boolbaro, r u 4real, the sister made it up?...do u actually pay attention to what the rest of your baro clan are saying?, do u take into consideration how intimidating that could be to an individual.....u know what your doing and dont think people dont notice... dadka lagu ma dul sheekaysto lagu mana dhega hadlo!

:rolleyes: shame on u 'baro boys' hmmmm i can do nothing but shake my head in disappointment

barambaro i like your reply to the sister, very simple consise and str-8 to the point. (baranbaro-- thats how i would have spelt the name - maybe its a difference of dialect, or maybe i imagined it{i do that sometimes-make up my own words})

nuune   
silent-sister, haye adina ma is keentay, weerarka wa socdaa, kuwa kalena waa sugaa insha allaahu tafadhaluu :D

boolbaro, why not just admit u was wrong in talking to the sister, when u had no place, then the weerar u are calling for wont have a reason to take place. (thats u and your clique)