Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

**** MARX: A pathetic year of spewing tirades of self-opinionated bile****

underdog   

Listen LG,

How long has your man been back?

Have you seen me respond to any of the posts he made prior to him using my name and labeling me an "enemy"?

peasant   

Marx getting your self tossed off from SOL is one thing and girls pleading with your case to admins for you to come back is another thing but the worst of all must be acting mr tough again and confronting the same lions that tore you apart before like a tasty little wildebeest. Boy this time you better be able to hold your grounds or else you will be a history on SOL pages.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

KK, marna wiilka si u rif, marna inaad meel istaagto dheh MarX's "self-opinionated bile" aan u xiisay but hal mid aan kula talinaa:-FIX UP WOMAN.

Meel laguu raaco raadso and wiilka hawada u-fur.

Alaah, intee ku rifay ani? Intaa rifaayose isaga baruur muu gacmaha ku haayaa? :D Walahi, hade been igama aha, I felt sorry for him when I saw him complaining on SOL's FB group...Xaga leeba ka ogaaday in la ban gareeyay...And what is the first thing he does markii lasoo celiyay? O'Lord! Igaarka waxbaa ka si'ah...Il n'est pas possible inee saan caadi katahay...

"I fiiriya" oo afcarabi ah oo la suuq yimid.

Underdog, sheekadiisa afcarabi weydhaaftay, afhindi minal jabaan wal hebrew aaladhahaa...

Ps. Marax waaku dhaafay aboow, mise adna yar yaruuraca aan eedada u ahay aakujirtaa? Waxaa rabtid idheh, amaantaada lee heynaa hada kadib...Hoteey?

Kamaavi   

Maanta xagee marax ka yara tahay, Eeedo? icon_razz.gif:D

Yaruuracaga la janeeye yarka saa u

dhaan weyna ahayn si fiican u qanjiidhi. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Adi inaa yaruuraca ku jirtid waan ku ogahay Eedo... Ani wax ma qanjiidhiyo ee waan qanjiiriyaa, not alaSangub style though... icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

You are the one that breaks into yaruuric's

houses to get a qanjiiro for the night!! :D

Damn illegal aliens, shoot them on sight I say.

I am not surprised but your reactions are indicative of people without a sense of appreciation! The gates of friendship were opened! None made use of this wonderful opportunity! Now it’s closed! I deplore you all! You all make me sick to death! Who needs your friendship!

Where are those who called for my return when I was martyred? Even on my one year anniversary, there has been no wishers, not even a simple 'congratulation' where is the love people!why are we so emotionally closed! Lets rejoice and be merry! lol :D:D

**Underdog! you are of no consequence! you failed in your duties as an enemy! i am sorry sxb but your enemy credits need to improve! coming up with silly one-liners are a signs of terminal decline! if you were in the X-Men, you would be jubilee!

Kool_Kat   

How can one be your friend when you keep saying he/she is your enemy? I for one want to be your friend, but you keep pushing me away! Do you know how hurt I feel? DO YOU!!! All this rejection! :( I really like you as a person...You're such a nice guy and not that many nice guys are around here on SOL...Please forgive me for the wrongs I've done/said/wrote, I want to be a friend and not an enemy...

That's all I have to say...I am already getting all emotional and shidh over here!!! *&%$*&$ Islaan kaa weyn baa ehee, let me feel KOOL and accept me as your friend...Please don't push me away...PLS!!!

KK Walal, Your status has been downgraded from a high-level enemy to a low-risk frienemy! I am still having trust issues after a year of enduring misery from you! But you are right I am nice guy who is misunderstood and I am aware of the suffering of SOL ladies not finding any nice guys around! I will be that nice guy you have all waited for! You can invite me to your book clubs, sleepovers and girlie things you do like to do, and I promise I wont get emotional involved with any of you!

I forgive you torments!!!, even though these fill me with fear!!! lets start again and be friends!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

KK Walal, Your status has been downgraded from a high-level enemy to a low-risk frienemy! I am still having trust issues after a year of enduring misery from you! But you are right I am nice guy who is misunderstood and I am aware of the suffering of SOL ladies not finding any nice guys around! I will be that nice guy you have all waited for! You can invite me to your book clubs, sleepovers and girlie things you do like to do, and I promise I wont get emotional involved with any of you!

I forgive you torments!!!, even though these fill me with fear!!! lets start again and be friends!

Hopefully one day we can become best of friends...I'll be like the Kool older (much older) friend who gives you girl advice, or the one you can introduce your girls before you take them home to momma... :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

[qb] Can somebody ban him plz
;)

I don't support the idea of jumping to banning members...but campaign for strict filtering and monitoring process and specially in la iska dhaafo in some of the members la naas-nuujiyo oo waxay dhahaan aan waxba laga soo qaadin qaarna markii ay wax sameeyaan loo arko adduunyo gaddoon: in other words FAIRNESS.