Suldaanka

Turkey opens border to EU

There are hundreds of Somalis on the move to enter Europe by foot. 

What they do not know is that there is very little that Europe offers these days. Probably Germany is the star standout but the rest of mainland Europe is much worse than Turkey. 

If I were a betting man, I can say the first man to try his luck to pass the Greek Army was a Somali man. Yaa igu raacsan taa? :D 

Holac   

I think the Somalis on this video are better off staying in Turkey. Dadkeena are always on the move for some genetic reason. lol  They are actually moving from North America and Europe to Turkey in the latest craze.

Middle East Eye reporting that:

Buses in Istanbul transport refugees from Turkey to border with Greece for free
Low monthly income and no guarantees of long-term stability push Syrian refugees in Turkey to try to reach Europe by any means.....

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/buses-istanbul-transport-refugees-turkey-border-greece-free

galbeedi   
17 minutes ago, Holac said:

They are actually moving from North America and Europe to Turkey in the latest craze.

That is true. I have met a guy who bought a house in black sea town of Trapazon and moved his family from Canada. Turkey should stop giving visa to Somalis. 

The story in Mogadishu is that almost every " Xildhibaan" goes to the Turkish embassy seeking visa for his fourth or fifth wife. The Turks are amused about the lies of these members of parliament. 

Waxaad moodaa in la guurayo. The land roaming nomad will never settle until the country settles for good.

galbeedi   

Turkey should send another million middle eastern refugees to Europe. Both NATO and EU is watching and doing nothing while people are barrel bombs to stone age.

Don't they realize this inaction will make just like the Arab despots who are watching their people die in millions?

Europe and NATO, where is your conscience?

On 3/1/2020 at 4:52 PM, Holac said:

I think the Somalis on this video are better off staying in Turkey. Dadkeena are always on the move for some genetic reason. lol  They are actually moving from North America and Europe to Turkey in the latest craze.

Once a nomad, always a nomad.

its in our DNA.

galbeedi,

I hate to say it, but the latest problem of more than million Syrians threatening Turkish internal politics is partly the making of president Erdogan.

He played too many games between America, Europe, Russia and Iran.

As Turkish become more competitive, you should expect they will have more enemies than friends.

They are now as powerful as Britain, as France..etc. Even Israel is saying that Turkish is more threat than Iran.

Syria should have been easiest issue to contain for Erdogan. He stayed too long with NATO on this and now they sabotage him. He stayed too long with Arabs on this and now they working against him.

Here is a comment I read:
"In Syria, Turkey’s blossoming relationship with Russia involved uncomfortable trade-offs - in which each side abandoned an ally. For Russia it was the Kurds of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) and for Ankara it was the Syrians of East Aleppo."

Erdogan cornered

"With 3.6 million registered Syrian refugees in Turkey, a resurgent Kemalist opposition that has seized control of the two major cities Istanbul and Ankara in the last elections and openly expresses hostility to the refugees, coupled with the splitting of his own conservative Islamist party base, Erdogan was cornered. "

The Turkish are relying on unreliable people in Syria.

The local allies are Embarassing Turkish at every step, but the war has some benefit for testing weapons and also for advertising weapons.

Soon Turkish will be top 5 weapons exporter.

As for the refugee situation, its a complete scandal. Syrian allies of Turkey are pushing people to go to Turkey so that Turkey would be forced to come to Syria and fight for those tretcherous coward arabs in Idlib.