Sign in to follow this  
FirstLady_Somalia

I like a guy who is not somalian

Hey sista sista,

whats can i say?....well sista its no nice to see a somalian sista with anyone out side her people but u have ur reasons.....and if the brotha is muslim yeah go ahead...

But today our own people will not marry another somalian because they are different "Tribe"... so u see sista thats a problem... ;)

But don't everthing that somalian brothas r not good for u, coz that would be different subject top talk and i am tryin to stay on this subject, coz there are alot of good brothas out there who know how to look after a sista....

But in this life you never know who u full 4 and you don't know where fate will take u..

On that note i leave u sista, and the decision yours?

Peace & Love

Siman   

I agree with Jamaal11,

most important thing is, your potential parter's creed, not his race, even though cultural differences can sometimes create some frictions, but I believe it can be worked out as long the couple are true to their common faith. On the other hand, U only mention guys in Ottawa being very incompetent and not worthy of having relationship with, did U consider Somalis anywhere else?

T.K   

WAZZ UP ABAYOO

FIRST_LADY_SOMALAN HOW ARE YOU DOING AND HOW IS LIFE TREATIN YOU THAT'S GOOD ANYWAY YOU CAN MARRY WHAT EVERY TELL'S YOUR HEART IS UR CHICE ABAYOO AND DON'T LISTEN MR ****ED UP BALLER AIGHT ABAYOO JUST BELEAVE UR HEART AIGHT OHH BALLER NIGGA DON'T BE SAYIN STUPIT ABOUT MIXE PPL CUZ I'M HALF MIXE ITLYING OTHER HALF SOMALI AIGHT PLAYA S00 MIZZ FIRST_LADY_SOMALAN ABAYOO I KNOW THAT MY BEAUTIFULL DIAMOND QUEEN'S LIKE YOU ARE VERY SPEACIL PERSON U ARE AIGHT ABAYOO SO LIKE WHAT i SAY JUST BELEAVE UR HEART AND U CAN MARRY WHAT EVER YOU WANT IS NOT LIKE NO ONE CAN'T STOP YOU IS UR ;) CHICE AIGHT FO SHO ANYWAYS I'M OUT ABAYOO OHH ABAYOO IF YOU WHAT TO CHECK MY BLACKPLANET PAGE IT IS TDOTZ_THUG@BLACKPLANET.COM MY PIC IS IN IT TO AIGHT AND IF YOU WANT TO U CAN LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AIGHT ABAYOO I'M OUT PEACE AND TAKE CARE.

MUCH LOVE FROM MY HEART.

mummin   

it doesn't matter what you are marrying as long as that person is a muslim. see if you are a woman you have to marry a muslim man and if you are a man you can marry someone else just as long as you can teach her the religion. make sure that it is recommend that you marry a muslim girl but if you cannot find someone than can marry someone that is outside the religion as long as the home will be muslim. your kids should be muslim

yow wud up people...yow first lady sista is your life u can married whom ever you plzz but like baller and them said don't hate on them somali brothaz...aint hating on them jamacian or african americans i got mad luv for them too but every person is got their prefences

aight

holla

Lefty   

Sthlm lady

atleast pin-point ur own opinion to this thread instead of quoting what others think. What a fool human...

shyhem   

Firstladysomalia

i'm not a man of many words,however i will tell u this,do what u think is good for u and u'r family,u're not in this world to make Somalis happy nor should u care less of what they think of u or u'r taste

hey first lady somali i would say if he's muslim go for him walaalo as the rest of the nomads said..don't forget family first,but becareful if he's too cultured then i would say think about it ;) before u find urself regretting what u did!

peace smile.gif

Firstlady

I can understand where your comin from.....but for me it was more the other way around.....I use to just date other cultures.....but all muslim I really didn't give a sh*t about our boys.....But it really wasn't a conscience move on my behalf, it's just that the somali's I knew wheren't on my level .......Then things changed and I started to date Somli boys.......Some were pricks and the others...which I might add were the majority....were lovin and genuine Guyz......

I guess what I'm tryin to say is It all fair in Love and War......But don't close the on our Brothers..........They ain't all Bad!!!!!.......

And To my Brothers.....I luv ya...PeaceOut

Jewelz   

sista I personaly have luv for somalian men but also i gotta agree some black guys look fine. nways its your decision and whatever you come up wit it, it will be the right one for u

G-UNIT   

GODYUM YOU AND DA UNSOMALI LOVER..AMYWAY Y'LL WISH DA BEST OF ALL BUT DON'T YOU SNAP YOUR OWN PEOPLE LIKE THAT..ALRIGHTY?! COZ " WHAT GOES AROUND COMES 'ROUND"...SERIOUSLY U GOT SELF-LOW ESTTEM TOWARDS YOUR OWN PPL..BELIEVE ME THAT LIL FUKEN CUNT YOUR TLKIN 'BOUT IS AIMIN AT ONCE U SPREAD 'EM THINY LEGS...AND HE GOES (BAAM-BEM) AND U CAN PROVE DAT BY URSELF.... MOST INTERACIAL MARRIAGE DON'T WORK IF NOT CRACHEADS COZ THEY CARE LESS!.LOL

DO LIL RESEARCH "DON'T HURRY BE AWARE"..NA'WATIMEAN? ALL MEN OF ALL RACES R DIFFERENT BUT DA SOMALIS HAVE ALOT GOODY'S AND FEW PHONIES TRYNA ACT SOO WESTERN PIMPS.

Hey Sis,

i understand where u comin from!!!...

yo check this ..i read wha'chu said and i think u have the rite to do whaeva u want...but all ama say to u ..is dont push ur factors..and stay to yo own kind...we dont want'em somali chicks run'in off wit som African American dudes nor white nor spanish(PR)...but whaeva it is dat u want..den das you..i dont think u should care bout our opinions...our opinions shouldnt affect u in anyway...lattaz sis...think bout wha'chu bout to do..be4 u take a step and go at it...

Casho is out ~Wun smile.gif

somali boyz act to western

so if u want a boy that not western why u checkin out other black they obviously dont have a somalian culture dont get me wrong there is nothin wrong with dealing some that not somalian but still it best to stay with ur own kind I mean ur Family u now how somalians r like we r to racist even against r o people the whole clan shit

NOTHIN BUT LUV TO MY NOMADS

lil miss fine

somali boyz act to western

so if u want a boy that not western why u checkin out other black they obviously dont have a somalian culture dont get me wrong there is nothin wrong with dealing some that not somalian but still it best to stay with ur own kind I mean ur Family u now how somalians r like we r to racist even against r own people the whole clan shit

NOTHIN BUT LUV TO MY NOMADS

lil miss fine

Mujahida   

Salamalaykum

Sister if he believes in ALLAH & Practises Islam fully and Loves you & You love him too then listen to your heart and go for it. I'm in the same situation. Alhamdulilah my habiby has converted to Islam and we are planning to get married soon InshaAllah and my family have been supporting me from day one. In the and we all wanna please Allah right? InshaAllah khair. May Allah bestow his favors upon you & make everything easy for you ameen!

Masalama