Holac

Guys, why aren't we talking about the Coronavirus?

I saw people running away, towards my side, on the train, had no clue what was going, then I saw Chinese girl on train, sneezing, and flu like systems.

We live in strange world. This disease is meant to be population control

• That is really sad! 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:04 PM, Holac said:

As U.S. mulls using sweeping powers to ramp up production of coronavirus protective gear, this thing is becoming very serious. 

What are your thoughts? Are you putting travel on hold?

We are not discussing this for:

1. Its real, important and hidden from "western News" for economic reasons

2. We do not understand that even if we pass adices we read to just one friend or relative can help

3. We do not see immediate political benefits to "our" side

4. Those ahead in biology sciences have made it so high tech while in the end they are only suggesting the same prevention as for flu.

34 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I saw people running away, towards my side, on the train, had no clue what was going, then I saw Chinese girl on train, sneezing, and flu like systems.

We live in strange world. This disease is meant to be population control

Quiet frightening.

• Thanks 1

Whilst the spread of coronavirus disease is alarming to some, I urge you all to keep the number of deaths caused by this disease in perspective compared to other pandemics/epidemics that have come and gone in the past.

That being said, I do believe the world economy could take a big hit this year if the wholesale quarantining of large Chinese cities continues. Just imagine how this effects China’s imports and exports moving to and fro the rest of the world.  Many sensitive and on-demand supply chains for major industries around the globe are gonna feel it for sure.

Add to that the obvious downturn it will cause in tourism around the world with many countries and industries relying primarily on Chinese tourists.

• That is really sad! 1

21 minutes ago, Holac said:

It looks the Coronavirus is now in Somaliland.

Not necessarily. Just quarantined for safety purposes. Coronavirus takes at least 7 days to show real symptoms so these people will be kept isolated for at least a week before they are allowed to enter the city.

Yeah it kills around 3% , mainly elderly n sick. Still that big number.

The biggest hit is  global supply chain impact, we are adding  additional 4 weeks as of today on all our deliveries and have informed our customers.

• Like 1

gooni   

#Coronavirus cases in GCC:

🇰🇼 Kuwait 56 
🇧🇭 Bahrain 49 
🇦🇪 UAE 21 
🇴🇲 Oman 12 
🇶🇦 Qatar 8
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia 1

Business as usual at all Somali restaurants and other gatherings. You see many of them are coughing and look they are in bad shape. I would not be surprised if our community is hosting the biggest infection cluster. We know the hygiene of our businesses, mosques and gathering places are not something to be proud of. 

Allooow sahal.  

• That is really sad! 1

gooni   

#Coronavirus Confirmed cases in GCC so far:

1 🇸🇦#Saudi Arabia 767
2 🇶🇦#Qatar 501
3 🇧🇭#Bahrain 390
4 🇦🇪#UAE 248
5 🇰🇼#Kuwait 191
6 🇴🇲#Oman 84