Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Midgan, tumal, Yibir, Yaxar, Musa dhari, etc, WHY Discreminate against them?

Afro   

Somalis, The most racist nation on earth, why do they discriminate against their brothers and sisters, such as Midgans, Tumal, Yaxar, Yibir, Musa dhari, What have they done to deserve to be treated like that by the other somalis, I really feel sorry for these people, its pure appartheid, and pure racism, This MENTALITY has to be chalanged, There are still people in the west who still believe they are suppirior than these people, are you one of them, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE EQUAL TO YOU? WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR DOUGHTER TO A MIDGAN PERSON? ITS OBVIOUSE PEOPLE WILL SAY OF COURSE THEY ARE EQUAL TO US WHAT A SILLY QUESTION. BUT DEEP DOWN WE KNOW SOMALIS ARE A RECIST NATION TO THE CORE. AND WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO FACE THIS IDEOLIGY.

Wiilo   

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO FACE THIS IDEOLIGY?.

EDUCATION:

1. Diini.

2. Maadi.

Go figure:............

Jamilah   

Yeah brother, it’s really sad. And there is absolutely no justification to discriminating against any type of group. I guess all we can do is make dua for our community with its many imperfections.

Nephissa   

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE EQUAL TO YOU? WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR DOUGHTER TO A MIDGAN PERSON? ITS OBVIOUSE PEOPLE WILL SAY OF COURSE THEY ARE EQUAL TO US WHAT A SILLY QUESTION. BUT DEEP DOWN WE KNOW SOMALIS ARE A RECIST NATION TO THE CORE.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't waaye waxaagu! You already labeled us, why bother ask then?

Discrimination is not acceptable in any form, but honestly, I don't even think this is an issue anymore. Somalis are changing slowly. There is however, still ignorance out there.

And I believe it's only discrimination if they allow it to be, whinning is not going to fix it.

If those you mentioned have the confidence in themselves, and believe that they can reach any goal out there, no matter what Maryooleey thinks of them, then they are set for life. I wouldn't think twice about talking to them. And as for my children I don't care who they marry, as long as he/she as a man/woman can bring the necessary needs to the table to be a husband/father/wife/mother to my daughter/son and/or child/ren.

I do however discriminate against those who are intolerant, ignorant and harmful, everyone else is cool as he|| until they simply are no longer.

FatB   

such fire such passion.....petty its wasted on those old people who live and die for "clan's"

J.Lee   

First, Midgaan is a derogatory term ina adeer, I believe the accepted form is Madhibaan. (Yaxar and Musa dhari is new to me). Second, Somalis aren't racist, they are prejudice: not all mind you but most.

Third, what do Somalis have to show(achievements and etc) for themselves that can possibly justify their sense of superiority over the groups you mentioned? I would like to know them.

I have always thought that discrimination was a projection of insecurity: why even care about what people think?