Apophis

Farmajo attempt to destroy Somaliland

Apophis   

I hope Somalis of all kinds (excluding “ciyal bosanero”) come together later this year to remove this snake from power.

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Apophis said:

I hope Somalis of all kinds (excluding “ciyal bosanero”) come together later this year to remove this snake from power.

It seems our resident neo kacaan guulwade  aka Mr Galbeedi of Canada's frozen wastelands was indeed ill-advising the cheeseman 🤣

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

I agree this is silly and fake news. How so? Well, the date on the letter says 3 September of 2017, and the letter speaks of Mr Bihi as a president of Somaliland. However, the crying shame is that Mr Bihi didn't become president till after the presidential election of November of 2017.

3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

It seems our resident neo kacaan guulwade  aka Mr Galbeedi of Canada's frozen wastelands was indeed ill-advising the cheeseman 🤣

Tallaabo,

I think with our friend from Canada the case with him was more of a "politically desperate man" who was looking for a "borrow-able muscle", who then thought that the likes Mr Cheeseman may be just the man.

Which is the reason he went out of his way to sing the "political praises" of this opportunistic chancer from Buffalo of Upstate New-York. Particularly ever since he in turn arrived at Villa Somalia in February of 2017.

For Mr Cheeseman was, in all sense, his last and gasping hope of getting from Somalia anyone who could actually take a fight (of various variation and versions of it) to Somaliland.

And incidentally, the moment Mr Cheeseman had "halfheartedly" apologize for what took place under his old Uncle Afweyne's reign of terror in what is now Somaliland, and was then known as Northern part of the old Somali Republic, our friend from Canada, started to spit venomously the very name of Mr Cheeseman. Even if Mr Cheeseman was the same man in which he in turn was making a dance or two of a "verbal kind" for him in right in here only a week or so two ago before Mr Cheeeseman decided to try to "atoned" for what his late Uncle Afweyne had indeed done to Somaliland.

And that in turn shows you what, at bottom, was the "motivating reason" which in turn had compelled, our friend from Canada, to willingly support all along the likes of Mr Cheeseman.

For it was not about Somali Nationalism. How absurd. No that was not the case, But rather on the contrary, our friend from Canada, had spied from Mr Cheeseman a "last chance" to go to war against Somaliland. Or at least the possibility of it.

Consequently, the moment Mr Cheeseman decided to "sue for peace" with Somaliland (even halfheartedly), our friend from Canada, lost his rag, completely, (as it were).

Hence, see him through in that luminous light. Measure him properly in that scale of judgment. And then everything else he does around here of SOL will make a perfect sense to you, I reckon.