SeaFaringSomali

Ictiraafland addressed as a federal member state in the latest UN security council meeting

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

LOL

If that rocks your boat. :D 

The implementation of federalism has all but destroyed your quest for secession. Let this sink in(or give it a while after the khat induced hallucinations wears off). 

Time to unearth more bones. 😄

2 hours ago, Amigos said:

Faqas* mindset: 

"I can not do shi* to Somaliland, so I will beg foreigners (the IC) to defend my territorial integrity for me." 

"I can not visit Hargeisa, so I will beg foreigners (Abiye) to ask Biixi to let me visit." 

"I can not do shi* to any of my adversaries on the ground, so I will beg foreigners (22,000 AMISOM troops) to defend my government."

Entire faqas* book of diplomacy summarised in two words: "Beg Foreigners".

Keep writing those letters yaa faqas* 😂

It is mind-boggling really indeed. 

A lot of Southerners couldn't believe the fact that Muuse Biixi rejected the Ethiopian Prime Minister's visit. 

In the South, leave alone stopping Ethiopia's Prime Minister from coming to Mogadishu, they will never stop even a low ranking officer from arriving in Mogadishu or PUntland or anywhere else. 

They are now waking up and smelling the reality in Somaliland. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

It is just unimaginable. The first Somalia President arriving in Hargeisa like a Mistress of Ethiopia's Prime Minister.

Muse Biixi madaxweyne damiir soomaliyeed leh oo dhag xumida Somalida ka raaci lahayd ogsoon. Unlike lowlife Cheeseman. Wuu ka dhiidhiyay runtii. Taariikhda ayaana xusi doonta. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

It is mind-boggling really indeed. 

A lot of Southerners couldn't believe the fact that Muuse Biixi rejected the Ethiopian Prime Minister's visit. 

In the South, leave alone stopping Ethiopia's Prime Minister from coming to Mogadishu, they will never stop even a low ranking officer from arriving in Mogadishu or PUntland or anywhere else. 

They are now waking up and smelling the reality in Somaliland. 

Gabre's presence was never needed in 'Jamuriyada', they are a defacto obedient 'province'. 

download.jpeg-4.jpg.b9b272013e66126e8ca6a5d4300fbbc0.jpg

Ictiraafland addressed as a federal member state in the latest UN security council meeting

Was there any doubt for this? Lacagta yar ee u calaacalaan tuugsiga ku helaan dowladda dhexe ayee soo martaa. Safiirada Soomaaliya u fadhiyo dowladda dhexe ayee aqoonsiga ka helaan after presenting their credentials, then ask permission to go to Hargeysa, same way they go to Garoowe, Baydhabo, Kismaayo... As you can see from below:

IMG_8A0637-66B8DE-8F573B-5874FE-8907B0-A

Danjira Mareykanka u fadhiyo Soomaaliya meeting Muuse Marqaan in his marfish.

509B3910-249F-445A-ABC5-E4F96013632B_cx0

And here is Danjiraha Ingiriiska u fadhiya Soomaaiya meeting Muuse Muqayil in his marfish kiosk.

IMG_3A8078-FDB567-19AAF7-D59CEE-2DBA78-5

Here is another one - Danjiraha Midowga Yurub u fadhiya Soomaaliya meeting Muuse Marqaanweyne in his marfish.

DwfKuu1WkAEXL8g.jpg?fit=1200,873&ssl=1

And here is Danjiraha Turkiga u fadhiyo Soomaaliya meeting Muuse Muqayil on his little marfish.

nc9MFfGFAMaehxocwQGdQaUMJrtvm-a7juvIF3Gv

And here is Danjiraha Finland u fadhiya Soomaaliya with Muuse oo marqaan ka soo kacay.

large.jpeg

And here is Danjiraha Masar u fadhiya Soomaaliya meeting Muuse in his little marfish.

15568105641d604.jpg

And here comes Danjiraha Sacuudiga u fadhiya Soomaaliya meeting Muuse Marqaanweyne oo jaad ka soo kacay.

denmark.jpg?resize=696,464

And here is Daljiraha Denmark u qaabilsan Soomaaliya meeting Muuse in his overused marfish.

Haye ma sii wadaa. Bas bas, intaan ha noogu ekaato casharka riyo beenaad dilka maanta ah.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1