Sign in to follow this  
lovelyLeyla21

WHICH STATE GOT THE CUTIEST MEN GIRLZ ATLANTA, MINNESOTA, OHIO, SEATTLE, VIRGINIA

Xafsa   

nameless...do I look like a freaking pimp to you ?....do I seem like I stock men? :D

anyways if you change your mind and decide to pick another falva you know where to find me. But if your gonna insist on the chocolate...then you'll have to wait while I try to re stock....

peace and luv

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

unless you've seen EVERY girl/guy in either of the following states, your answers are just inconclusive........... :rolleyes:

there are good & bad seeds in every location :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i completely agree with that statement. i saw some pretty people in MN and yet not so attractive people in Boston. so u cannot say one state is got better looking people than the other. But u can say which state has the best dressed people...now thats another whole story ;)

Click on the link at the bottom of what I'm writing. As far as niggaz go, SeaTOWN got it on LOCK ya heard!!!!

and oh yeah, what a HORRIBLE TOPIC ...too mediocre for my taste.

Tha Fam is out..

HONEY-D   

xafsa I've got this gut feeling u were only trying to promote ur city when you said u could get any flava, prove me wrong otherwise. icon_razz.gif;)

I'm still waiting my chocolina oh well i dont thhnk i'm dat lucky how abt vanila. :D