Sign in to follow this  
lovelyLeyla21

WHICH STATE GOT THE CUTIEST MEN GIRLZ ATLANTA, MINNESOTA, OHIO, SEATTLE, VIRGINIA

HEY GUYS ON YOUR OPINION WHICH STATE IN THE USA YOU THINK GOT THE PRETTIEST CHICKS AND GIRLS WHICH STATE YOU THINK GOT THE CUTIEST MEN HOLLA BACK AIGHT :rolleyes: :eek:

ON MY OPINION I THINK MINNESOTA GOT THE CUTIEST MEN , OHIO MEN ARE JUST PLAIN CHEAP THEY ALL JUST LIVIN ON WELFARE AND ATL MEN THEY WORK VERY HARD THAT THEY ARE DYING OF LIGHT NIGHT SHIFTS , SEATTLE THEY NEED TO GROW UP THEY ARE STILL YOUNG, VIRGINIA THEY ARE ALL BLESSED WITH RESPECT, HONESTY AND CUTINESS BUT CANT JUST COMPARE TO MY MNPLS MEN MUCH LOVE TO YALL

Kool_Kat   

Are you refering to MPLS, the one in MN? The one I lived in for almost three long yrs...Shoo, I wonder where the men you're talking about, were when I lived there...I sure as hell, wouldn't say MN has the cuttiest men...May be they all moved to MN when I moved from there, cuz I seen them when I lived there...

I would definately say VA...Even though, I haven't been there, I see alot of good looking brothas from there...MN has good looking brothas as well, but I would go as far as to say it has cutiest...

Sorry to my MN ppl, you know I got nothing but luv for y'all... ;)

Xafsa   

kool kat--adi waa soo kibirtay....why you dissing our mnpls brothas like that..acting like t.o got better men..meeshaad joogtid hadaanan kugu ceejin :D

On the real though..we here in mnpls have a mix of brothas..we got the short dark ones..we got the tall dark ones..we got the short light ones...we got the hip-hop brothas..we got the original somali brothas..we got the wadaado..you name it we got it. It all depends on what your flava is.

peace and luv

xafsa

Hibo   

Lovely leyla sista we "somali guys" in every state have always been looking good.I dont know where you be hanging at. But Minnesota guys use to live in virginia before but since they moved out, their lifes changed. They do drugs and joined gangs thats why they look funny were ever u saw them at but not most of them though. All Iam saying is there is good looking people in every state, dont just visit at one little county full of messed up looking people, quit being saturnine O.....K :cool: :cool:

Kool_Kat   

Soul_Essence, Walaahay I ain't hating on nobody, but I wouldn't say MN has the best looking or cutest Somali brothas, compare to VA...Like I said b4, there are good looking bros in MN...But it is not the best State for the cutest...

Bal ha i ceejininee aan iska aamuso... ;)

GO lakers we rocked MN ass! yeeeeeeeh@

Rudy, wishfull thinking is all I can say...

Blessed   

Originally posted by Naasir jones:

BALH BALH BLABALH BALH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

i got a Nice q f0'ya the gul who post dis shyt ........ when was da last tyme u had shower?

Is that absolutely neccessary?

Back to topic. I see it like this, here is me in London, I think I'm pretty (matter of opinion) but if I was to move to say Tronto.. would I get ugly, simply because I've relocated?

:confused: :confused:

Maybe I should leave you Americans to it.

*London Lass walks out of thred*

NASSRA   

HEY

I THINK MINNESOTA BOYZ & GIRLS ARE HOTT,, I MEAN IF ANYONE LOOKING FOR REALTIONSHIP U BETTER GET UR ASSS DOWN HERE...AIGHT

ONE LOVE

lulla   

Well..I think ATLANTA got very gorgeous somali females but..lol.. we got few good looking guys.but u ;);) see since we got more females..even the not so good looking ones think they millions dollars..u know

So If any guy is Looking for beautiful, smart, educated,hardworking somali woman..ATL is the place to look..LOL ;)

HONEY-D   

On the real though..we here in mnpls have a mix of brothas..we got the short dark ones..we got the tall dark ones..we got the short light ones...we got the hip-hop brothas..we got the original somali brothas..we got the wadaado..you name it we got it. It all depends on what your flava is.

peace and luv

xafsa

nameless hey xafsa my flava is chocolate hard to get due to shortage of supply do u think u can get one for me.

xafsa i see what i can do.

nameless dont tell me they're out of stock.

xafsa sorry to disapoint u the last one was sold yesterday.

nameless damn i knew this would happen.

xafsai dont know if this is gonna help but there are sum demaged ones we will make a discount for u and who knows they might turn up to be the best.

nameless i hope the demage is not too severe.

xafsa dont worry u will get full refund.

send the first sample on the DHL it will take abt few hours so by the end of tomorrow i will either be celebrating :D or depressed. :(

Senora   

unless you've seen EVERY girl/guy in either of the following states, your answers are just inconclusive........... :rolleyes:

there are good & bad seeds in every location :rolleyes: :rolleyes: