Tallaabo

The coronavirus outbreak is fast becoming a pandemic

AND will bring World economy to its knees.

I think if it comes Africa , it will be worse. Remember Ebola is not airborne, this is very contagious,  more contagious than common flu

galbeedi   

An Iranian lawmaker says 50 people had died in the city of Qom. He even says that death tall was as early as Feb 13. 

After China Iran is probably the worst area. It is all about travel. I do not understand how Ethiopia with daily flights from China is immune. They should be testing more. If one Ethiopian or Kenyan patient is declared, we should close the border.

Ethiopia doesn't care. Another dead person. Until they can no longer hide it, you will never see it nor hear it.

The people there are very obedient to the rules, if those higher level tell them this is secret, it will be a secret.  

3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Ethiopia doesn't care. Another dead person. Until they can no longer hide it, you will never see it nor hear it.

The people there are very obedient to the rules, if those higher level tell them this is secret, it will be a secret.  

I agree.

Let alone this, that can overthrow governments and be lawless in a hurry, even people killed in Ethnic fights was kept secret. Ethiopia last year had more IDP than Syria, yet you never saw any American broadcast on it.