Suldaanka

Cali Mahdi oo dhaartay - Cheeseman on notice

galbeedi   

This is ugly.

Ceebay tacaal.

Former presidents going openly in a tribal den gathering and jumping among the know nothings. 

My God, aren't these people have anyone to offer counsel? If you don't this president goand contest the election. Damn, that Caydiid guy should have finished the job long ago. 

Reerkeena la'aanti waxba ma soconayaan ku laha. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

I remember the Caydiid-Cali Mahdi fights. Apart from secessionists, who are grievance driven, other Somalis change sides often. So, these morons will be singing their tune tomorrow.

What I feel sorry for is the masses who have no sense of agency.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

This is ugly.

Ceebay tacaal.

Former presidents going openly in a tribal den gathering and jumping among the know nothings. 

My God, aren't these people have anyone to offer counsel? If you don't this president goand contest the election. Damn, that Caydiid guy should have finished the job long ago. 

Reerkeena la'aanti waxba ma soconayaan ku laha. 

They are known to be not so smart, I was even surprised how angry they are Farmaajo may go to Hargaisa .Why didn't you make a deal with SL when Culusow was in power? Cuz no brains 

galbeedi   
1 minute ago, maakhiri1 said:

I was even surprised how angry they are Farmaajo may go to Hargaisa

Maakhiri 1,

You are very smart guy. I never looked that angle .

These people had eight years with Shariif Ahmed and Hassan Sheikh to do something , yet there is a fear that Farmaajo might succeed. Because if he succeeds , those boys from Unaka had to wait many more years.

Cheeseman actually has done a lot of good things for Somaliland during the last few years.  In terms of vindicating Somaliland's positions.

Today a lot of people in South Somalia recognise with Somaliland and its people. They now understand that Faqashism has been lurking below the surface hiding in plain sight and Cheeseman is trying to refashion the old facist regime.

When you see former Presidents and many of the leaders including upcoming new guns like Thabit, all in sync with Somaliland's positions, that is when you know a grassroots change is happenning. 

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Thabit, all in sync with Somaliland's positions, that is when you know a grassroots change is happhappeninging. 

Suldaamka, 

Do not read much in to the political maneuvering of the Unaka and others who want to use the Somaliland issue as a stick to whip Farmaajo and gain few votes. Hassan Sheikh welcomed Siilaanyo but in his last two years he was disappointed and cut ties.

Anyway, This guy Cali Mahdi were put there by Manifesto to undermine Caydiid and create discord. He was the man who through his incompetent Ina Carte Qalib dismantled the Somali military force. 

Cumar Carte issued an order telling the Somali army to give their weapons to the criminal rebels organized by Ethiopia. After dismantling the army, Carte failed to get any traction and flew to Dubai few years later and said, " Nin walba cid buu ka dhashay" . 

And in 1993 , Carte the man holding the title of the prime minister of Somalia,  showed up in Borama and decided to run for president against Cigaal and others. 

Cali Mahdi, the dinosaur who caused so much death and destruction in Mogadishu is back again. What a shame.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Cumar Carte issued an order telling the Somali army to give their weapons to the criminal rebels organized by Ethiopia. After dismantling the army, Carte failed to get any traction and flew to Dubai few years later and said, " Nin walba cid buu ka dhashay" .

This is a well rehearsed statement which totally is a hearsay that holds no water. There was an empty shell of Somalia Army still around by 1990. 

If this statement was meant to be said in 1988, then it could hold water because the Somalia Army still had flesh and bones. But in 1990, it was totally and absolutely on its last legs. The SNM's strategy to export the conflict to the South was a decisive knockout bunch. The Somalia Army in the North only needed for the Air supply from South to be cut and they were done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dhaqaale   
10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I remember the Caydiid-Cali Mahdi fights. Apart from secessionists, who are grievance driven, other Somalis change sides often. So, these morons will be singing their tune tomorrow.

What I feel sorry for is the masses who have no sense of agency.

Indeed.

Haatu   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

That is the social capacity in which some folks can possibly have. Or if you like it's the sense of "human's agency" in action of some folks. Particularly the folks who wants to get going with their stalled political destiny after going through many "social and political phases" in which one of them was to be a "collection of looters" of their own homes.

However what is lamentable is to see the sight of creatures, a defeated creatures (no less) who never did amount to anything since 1991. Even if they had "borrowed" a military muscles from others along the way. Which was what Col. Yey did it on behalf of your ilk. 

That is the more interesting question to contemplate on, I reckon. 

Looters of their own home :D

Wallee annakaa yaab aragnay. Faqashism garannay, Looters Incism garannay, tolow SNMism maxaan u bixinnaa? :D

That said, the D-block are doing quite well. Their areas are the safest in the South today with the highest level of governance. I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Hay'adda Dhulka Jubbaland and I was mightily impressed. Did you know, other than Somaliland, Jubbaland is the only area in the former Somali Republic to use GPS technology to accurately map and locate land boundaries? So let's be honest, the 'defeated lot' are not doing that bad.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

32 minutes ago, Haatu said:

That said, the D-block are doing quite well. Their areas are the safest in the South today with the highest level of governance. I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Hay'adda Dhulka Jubbaland and I was mightily impressed. Did you know, other than Somaliland, Jubbaland is the only area in the former Somali Republic to use GPS technology to accurately map and locate land boundaries? So let's be honest, the 'defeated lot' are not doing that bad.

All of it IS Somali-Land.  Fck D Block, H block etc.  

I'm not having a go at you,  but the land is all for Somalis and insha Allah we will get to a point where anyone will live wherever they want to live peacefully as a Somali.  

Haatu   
33 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Haatu,

That is the spirit, my friend. Don't take to heart the "scolding banter" and the "kick-to-the-groin" verbal exchanges in which the men around here of SOL are meant to tussle each other with it.

On a serious note, D-Block could get its act together if they could settle the inter-difference between "Gedo's Ilka-yar" and the "Not-too-bright-long-footed-chaps", so that there should be no war in Jubbaland on the account of man like Mr Farmaajo who has one year to go before he huffed off back to Buffalo of upstate New-York. 

I know I haven't responded to many our previous exchanges. Unfortunately life is busy and I don't get the time to spend on here as I used to. Marka, there's no fear of scolding on my side. That said si daacad ah baan u qoslay. Looters of their own homes :D The last time I laughed that much to something said on here was when the other Oday Goonni gave us his satirical take on the Isbaaro folk of Galmudug :D As for the points you've raised, Farmaajo will leave sooner or later and the people of Jubbaland will remain. Alhamdulilah they've built functioning institutions that get better year by year (I have personal experience to attest to this) and the minor politics at play now will come to an end.

32 minutes ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

All of it IS Somali-Land.  Fck D Block, H block etc.  

I'm not having a go at you,  but the land is all for Somalis and insha Allah we will get to a point where anyone will live wherever they want to live peacefully as a Somali.  

You're completely missing the point.

Tallaabo   
17 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

it's really a "fascist-like ideology". It has nothing to do with clan. But it's the propensity for a man who is temporary guardian of the State to say: "My way or the high way". And if you say no to his political agenda, then, he will bring on forth his muscle, be it borrowed muscle (like Farmaajo is doing now in Jubbaland). Or be it any muscle in which he may owns it, if he is lucky enough to have power of his own, like Gen. Barre did it in his day

Faqashism has nothing to do with clan as you pointed out, or the ordinary clansman in the bushes for that matter, but it is the wicked select few elites who exploit the ignorant masses by using the clan card to hold on to their privileges and power. Just as they are too eager to use a "borrowed muscle" to hold on to power, they will not hesitate to inflame clan sentiments among the masses to camouflage their true intentions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1