Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

In Saudi Arabia, a high-tech way to flirt

Oh Haddad, you hopeless pedant! Stop referring to me as 'someone' horta. :rolleyes:

Now check this out (from you link):

• Fact: The range of consanguinity in Saudi Arabia is between 34 to 80+ percent. A study has been done on birth defects resulting from consanguineous marriages in this country
The 26million comes from here. The population of KSA.

34 - 80 % really isnt much to go on, is it? So I used the results from the sample to apply to the entire population. Now any1 with a little commonsense can understand its not accurate down to pat... but it serves the point I was trying to put across.

Haddad   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Stop referring to me as 'someone' horta.

What's your designation if you're not 'someone'?

between 34 to 80+ percent.

34 to 80+ confirms 52% of the actual study done.

34 - 80 % really isnt much to go on, is it? So I used the results from the sample to apply to the entire population.

Despite your fuzzy calculation, even if you're correct, my contention is 40% of all Saudi marriages aren't first cousin related; some are second (or further distant) cousin related.

The designation is Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One... if thats too long for you, 7 will do icon_razz.gif

Despite your fuzzy calculation, even if you're correct, my contention is 40% of all Saudi marriages aren't first cousin related; some are second (or further distant) cousin related.

We are talking about fact, not opinions dear. Unless you've gone out and done research, your 'contention' is grossly erroneous and...dare I call your attitude .. layman-ish? :D

Haddad   

We are talking about fact, not opinions...

The fact talks about 52.0%, and 39.3% out of the 52.0%. Your opinion talks about 40% of 26,000,000. Hopeful, that would help the efficiency of an ex-Borg whose reasonings are getting entangled with emotions.

What are like? Read dear...read!

First-cousin marriages were the commonest (39.3%) of
all
matings.

Now how did you come to the conclusion its "39.3% out of the 52.0%."

Rounding 39.3 to 40 Haddad.

Oh I give up. This is pointless. :mad:

^ stop it OG, u're spoiling the fight ... Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One, Haddad of the ye skinny please ignore her comments and re-commence.

Haddad   

Now how did you come to the conclusion its "
39.3%
out of the
52.0%
."

For inclusion in the study a wife must have at least one pregnancy that terminated in either full term liveborn baby, still birth, or abortion. A total of 1307 ever-married Saudis completed a pre-structured questionnaire during an interview. The rate of consanguineous marriage was 52.0% with an average inbreeding coefficient of 0.0312. First-cousin marriages were the commonest (39.3%) of all matings.

Rounding 39.3 to 40

No wonder, the ex-Borg is becoming more human, less precise & efficient.

Som@li   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I was wondering if police(shortat al-adab) sleep after Isha prayers.

Salam

The thing is, who in the world can protect what they trying to protect!

:confused:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. T's Bout time they got their freak on....

Genius Idea i tell ya. They figured a way to keep em focused on girls rather than suicide missions,ey!

Brilliant,Brilliant i tell ya.

:cool:

Defects or no defects, marrying your first cousin is never good idea, you are just a step away from screwing your own sista.

Grrrrossss! :mad: . You should be shot in the Head