Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Saudi Women Not to Watch World Cup

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Rhazes:

Most Saudi (and muslim) women obviously won't heed the passionate preachments of this senile sheikh; even if, as Haatu stipulates, the verdict accords with the teachings of religion.

Yo, let us the cut the playing here and stop beating about the bush. Evidently your intention here was to ridicule Islam and mock a scholar of Islam. So, what's up with these crocodile tears for Saudi Women? Do you think we are stupi****d?

^ No need to strike a defensive posture sxb. It might be fashionable these days to play the irascible islamist but it's starting to become tedious. Despite your histrionics, Islam was not derided. This verdict is, by all reasonable accounts, either unfair (women are singled out), or downright preposterous (forbidding the enjoyment of a harmless pastime). The mullah's reasoning is clearly specious. No one said anything about Islam. You seem to have conflated both in your fit of excitement.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah.:

I'm not surprised. How sinful was it watching the Argentinians? The chiseled features, the glossy bouncy hair, the tight toned physiques. Ilaahayow na cafi.
redface.gif

I'm only watching unattractive teams from now on, I'A.

:D:D

Cawaale   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ There is. The American ladies usually win it.
:D

Thats is because transgendering is legal in the states :D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Rhazes:

^ No need to strike a defensive posture sxb. It might be fashionable these days to play the irascible islamist but it's starting to become tedious. Despite your histrionics, Islam was not derided. This verdict is, by all reasonable accounts, either unfair (women are singled out), or downright preposterous (forbidding the enjoyment of a harmless pastime). The mullah's reasoning is clearly specious. No one said anything about Islam. You seem to have conflated both in your fit of excitement.

Do you think parroting long words from the thesarus for verbatim will make you any smarter? Listen, you already insulted the alim when you called him senile. The Sheikh make a verdict, which he felt was reasonable, that is, according to his understanding of Islam. Why do you need to make a mountain of it? Take it or leave it; otherwise, keep your qashin mouth from the ulema. No need to bore us with tedious essay style waffle and bila macni talk.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Karl, were you not the guy bad mouthing an Al-Azhar Sheikh( who was dead) and calling him names?

no!

Cawaale   

I guess all that islamic knowledge, years of studying and sitting in Al azhar has gone to waste. Somehow this guy thinks he knows better than the companions of the prophet(SAW) and the fourt madhabs(schools of thought), who were all agreed that Niqab is part of Islam. The only thing they differed on is whether or not it was recommended or obligatory. If this guy would have lived in their time, he would have probaly got scolded(maybe even whipped) for fasad fila ard and spreading heretical teachings. Kulaha, niqab is alien to alien teachings. I guess he did not have his glasses when he studied the books of hadith. Perhaps he has chosen to blind himself? Even some of the Western Academics in the various univeristies will tell you that Niqab is very much part of Islam. Of course, we did not expect anything better than the replacement of Tantawi. Evil has replaced Evil.

Here

Polanyi   

^^ I stand by everything I said and I don't see it as "badmouthing"(maybe harsh,but not badmouthing.).You can go back to the thread, sxb, and reply it, it has nothing to do with this discussion with the murtad.

I was going to chalk up his vapidity and vulgarity to the indiscretions of youth, but it seems that this sanctimonious nincompoop is also a liar. :D:D