Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Boy Oh Boy!

Originally posted by +Faheema:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

that's what you get for wanting boys.

LoL, let's hope they make her proud
smile.gif
don't know about that but they'll grow up big and strong as she'll have saved all the B milk for the boys. The girls will spend the next 17 years slaving after the big strong boys, catching every air borne disease floating around Iskandaria and then marry and take it out on their daughters. The cycle of life.

Cara.   

If you're going to be a poor African and have 10 children, this might be the best way to go about it. Diaper companies will give them free diapers, doctors will take special interest, neighbors will want to be photographed with them and hence bring food and toys, etc etc.

Naden   

^ Don't let an Egyptian hear you call them African. They will throw a Pharonic bowl of fava beans at your nomad head.

Cara.   

^LOL. I would defend myself from food-based missiles by saying that I meant Africans in the strictly geographical sense. Or maybe they would be happy with a primus inter pares designation...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Cara:

If you're going to be a poor African and have 10 children, this might be the best way to go about it. Diaper companies will give them free diapers, doctors will take special interest, neighbors will want to be photographed with them and hence bring food and toys, etc etc.

lol, you made it sound so appealing........masakinta ha lugoyn