Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

*Tacsi for Sayid father

Buuxo   

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raajicuun,May Allah rest his soul. And give you and your family sabr and imaan.Amiin.

INAALILLAAHI WA INAA ILAYHI RAAJICUUN .....

ALLAH HA U NAXARIISTO INTII UU KA TEGEYNA SAMIR IYO IIMAAN HA KA SIIYO ,,,,

IT IS SHOCKING WALAAHI ,, BUT WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE ,, EVERYONE OF US WILL JUST GO LIKE THAT.

InaliLLAh waina Alleyhi rajicuun...Allah unaharistu...we are all heading that way it just a matter of time....may Allah make it easy for him...ishaallah amiin..

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raajicuun indeed!.

All the posters have my gratitude and appreciation for your condolences - may Allah (swt) accept your prayers for my father and may Allah forgive him and make his journey to the next world ease. Amiin. likewise for all of those who had relatives passed away - May Allah give you samir & iimaan and forgive your relatives.

We condsider my fathers passing a blessing from Allah for he had being in pain since Ramadaan.

BOB   

Amiin Insha Allah...He will be rewarded with jannah by almighty Allah s.w my brother and I hope and Pray that you recover from this painful tragedy as soon as humanly possible insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Khayr   

Sabir iyo imaan walaal.

One day near the end of ramadan, I was at the masjid and just as I was leaving, I heard this young 20's something egyptian brother on his cell phone calling various masjids to have janaaza prepared and done for his father - who just passed away. He was having difficulty with getting what he wanted (it turned out he wanted the janaaza at a particular time because of relatiaves flying in). It is sad witnessing that and at that same time a stark reminder of what is a sure thing for all of us.

Oz   

Innaa Lilaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun!

Sayid, Samir iyo imaan bro, be strong and may Allah accept all the Dua's insha-allah.

Ameen