Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

*Tacsi for Sayid father

Ibtisam   

Condolences to Sayid and his family for their loss. May Allah SWT give you and your family sabar, and grant your father forgiveness, easy trail and jannah inshallah. Allah yarxamah.

Sophist   

Inaalilaahi Wa inaa Ileyhe Raajicuun.

Sayid, having lost my dad recently, I sort of understand the pain and perhaps uncertainty that you might be going through brother. Insha Allah, all you could do at this moment of time is to show Sabr and indeed make du'a for him. Remember him whenever you are making Sujuud to Allah Subxaanahu watacalaah.

Insha Allah, Reerkana Samir iyo Iimaan Xaajiga Janatul fardowsa iyo in Alaah uu Su'aasha Qabriga ufududeeyo. Aamiin.

It has grieved me to hear about the passing of your father Sayid and I can't even begin to understand the sense of loss you feeling right now...May Allah give you Sabr in these difficult times and Innaa Lilaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun.

SS

Sayid, sabir iyo iman walaal aabena Allaha u naxariisto. I know what is like lossing your dad suddenly. I remember talking to my dad one day having this unusual conversation with him such a conversation that we never had before and then the next day he wasn't there.. three years on still echoing to me ears. And yes, every one of us will taste death sooner or later... Allow u naxariiso intii muslima oo dhimatay.

Ms DD   

Samir iyo Eemaan Sayid. May Allah grant him highest level of Jannah and MAy Allah give your family sabr and patience to go through this dificult period. I honestly can not imagine what you are going thru.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Rajicuun...my sincere and heart felt condolence to you and to your family and May Allah s.w ease your pain in this trying time and May he reward Dad with jannah Insha Allah. Amiin.

My dear brother I also lost my dad just over a year ago and I can only imagine the pain you're currently going through and I pray Allah s.w to give you the wisdom and the strength to over come this sad experience Insha Allah...

If you ever need someone to share your grief with Bro please I'm here for you my brother Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.