Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Astaan dowladnimo iyo Soomaalinimo

Dhaqaale   

We are reaching full power.🌟 After next years election (February 2021) the oil and natural gas will start. Amisom will leave in 2023 and then the sky is the limit. Hopefully the Arabs keep out of our business and the federal government distances itself from them soon ( I would like Somalia to leave the Arab league). I understand in 2017 the FGS had little options and had to play along with UAE and Qatar, but no more.

I don't see astaan dowladnimo I see  5 guys who are under the payroll of the EU and the US who wear fancy suits while hiding inside a bunker protected by African Union troops. These people don't rule or control anything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

On 2/21/2020 at 11:20 AM, Dhaqaale said:

We are reaching full power.🌟 After next years election (February 2021) the oil and natural gas will start. Amisom will leave in 2023 and then the sky is the limit. Hopefully the Arabs keep out of our business and the federal government distances itself from them soon ( I would like Somalia to leave the Arab league). I understand in 2017 the FGS had little options and had to play along with UAE and Qatar, but no more.

Rabi ha idmo ku dar, widaay. About Jaamacadda Carabta, we need it for other strategic moves and votes, like a crucial future seat at the UN.