Sign in to follow this  
Wing Wizard

I am new to this nomad space!

Yes, I was a geek even before this website was started but, I wasn't that kind of people. A forums guy, but lately, I discovered that SOL is definitely different.

Back to the point, I am just a noob here. My nick is Wizard, not the witch, the computers one. smile.gif

No relations to the "other" Wizard that's seen 'round here? Wlc to SoL, it's friendly lil site, speak ur mind. Try not to offend anyone (especially the regulars) or u might get ur self a lil timeout, or get a "friendly" warning from my friend Nuune iyo xulafadiisa. smile.gif Ramadan Karim!!

Nin-Yaaban, welcome bro and Ramadan Kareem.

I am bit gutted when I read the statement:

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

No relations to the "other" Wizard that's seen 'round here?

Do you mean we had another Wizard here? Then I am going to eat my very hat*

-------------------- --

* Its time to edit my display name :confused:

Hey, I am sure I have seen another wizard screen name around here somewhere. But it's no biggie, people change their names around here often, so maybe he's changed his.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

So what do u expect ? ,, a welcome ?/ ,, No Way

At least I would never ask a 'welcome' from the rookies and nonprofessionals.

A wise man already did it and thats enough.

nuune   

Wing, wlcme sxb, as Nin Yaaban said, u will love this place, feel free to float around, and dont mind Jacaylbaro, he means welcome, dat is how he does alwayz :D

so Wing, since u r a computer wizz, wot was dat code u unlock da buttons of da hard drive :D

NGONGE   

So, Mr Wizard (it is Mr, right?). What part of the world do you come from? If you are not male, do you sometimes find that you have a fear of men?

I trust you are Muslim and you have no doubts or questions on that front.

Other than that, welcome. Mi Casa minankaga waaye....

Kool_Kat   

Wizard, welcome to SOL! Allow me introduce you to some familiar faces here:

Jacaylbaro is the old bitter man of SOL! Don't take anything he says to heart, most of the time he means it the opposite of what he's saying...BOY I AM GLAD HE AIN'T A WOMAN, waa horaa lagu kala kici lahaa...Ciao JB, waalagu salaamay! :D

Nin Yaaban is one kool dude, well at least in my books...

Ngonge likes to chase around the new dhoocilo, but harmless oday oo ilkaha ka jabi rabaan waaye...Oh, and he is scared of snakes, or anything that looks, moves, or hisses like a snake...

Nuune, gosh, su'aal badanaa igaarka? Yup, he'll ask questions you'd never thought anyone can think of asking...He also speaks another form of the Somali language...

Juxa, hmmm, still unsure of this one...One of the very few 'New Tuulo' kool ones on SOL...

As for me, I am Ayeeyo to many, Eedo to others, and Habo to only one... :D

Welcome, enjoy, ramadaan wanaagsan?

^^^^ And Ciyaal lambar 4 to some :D

Welcome Mate, No wands allowed!

Oh you meant you are Comp wiz....still not allowed anything that is remotely close to wizardy. SO Act Dump and then give good advise when Xaliimos have issues with their PC

Salaamaat

Juxa   

lol@Kool. the new tuulo is from the day before xaradhere went on the world map as home of the somali navy.

time to amend my info

Wow, loads of replays... Holy ****.

@nuune,

Thanks mate for the worm welcome and the good info of JacaylPro.

Err.. and the code was one of those random binaries found in the old Chrono Cross books. Walk around the table, and sit down again... if you cannot unlock it yet, walk around the table again.

Ramadan Kareem.

@NGONGE,

Just out of boredom, are you one of those Hausa speaking people from French-Anglo West Africa. You have so strange nick, mate.

BTW, Nuune asked me a question before, yours got no way in the ready-queue.

Don't mess with me and we will stay OK. smile.gif

@juxa,

I am in, mate. Thanks for the cool advice. At least he is not an ogre.

@JacaylPro,

Thats scary. SOL will have an absolute nightmare.

@Kool_Kat,

Thanks for the intro. These plays looks like Hay Dhaafin baar, in the good ol' days.

By the way, my dad had bunch of ayeeyos in the wild. Hope you are not one of them.

@Legend of Zoro,

At least my GF got that 50 pages Harry Potter cookbook written by unknown wizard.

Anyway, is it common or am I just totally wrong and its the mods who are the joke?