Suldaanka

Khudbaddii Sanadlaha ahayd ee Madaxweynaha Somaliland

galbeedi   
On 2/20/2020 at 2:48 AM, Dhaqaale said:

If Somalis want to move forward they are going to have to confront why things are the way they are and deal with their issues instead of running away from them. But looking around the world I don't see things changing anytime soon.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:48 AM, Dhaqaale said:

They rather live in poverty than have to be ruled by another clan. Utter madnessss..

Dhaqaale, even the late elder statesman AHN Xaaji Cabdi Waraabe said " Haday deyn lahaayeen Hargeisa London oo kale ayey nowon lahyd. No Somali city has frown from 1970-1982 like Hargeisa.

I have nothing to say to OOdweyne and others but i might agree one thing with Xaaji Xanjuf that 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:20 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

And to think Somalilanders would  trade their country to be ruled by the UN bureaucrats and amisom mercenaries.

Xaaji ,

no sane person want at this moment to join the Amisom ruled Somalia. No one should exchange their peace for insecurity. The issue is this Biixi guy is keep lying to the world. Every time he meets world leaders he agrees to start the process, then he changes his mind.

In order for the economic and infrastructure buildings to begun , he must start the dialogue  process. This could take few years. I am sure he is lying to the people.

If secessionist and SL don't take the carrot and  use the opportunity offered by President Farmaajo,  it will come to exactly like Turkey talking care of their sovereignty,  or how Tamil tigers were dealt with,and will be settled by force.  

We hope there will be few sane people, and not under the influence of Khat,  in Sl leadership,  and does not come to that.

War of threats and trying to attack Somaliland will end up like last time in a defeat of Italian somalia.  Which will result in a total  state collapse. Cowards like  the former prime minister will run very fast to Nairobi. 

Dhaqaale   
15 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Former Somali Prime minister Mohamed Abdi Yusuf tells hard truth to secessionists.

Yes ,Prime Minister, I have reached the same conclusion as well. Those SNM bastards are a terrorist organisation that used clan kinship to radicalise the isaaq population against their own government (I will never forgive SNM for this). SNM used hit and run attacks from 1981 until 1986. The prime minster is correct to identify the SNM and its supporters as a fiftieth column at war with the Somali state. This is an open secret, that they turned their own civilian deaths (1988 bombardment) into a victim story were the Somali government was trying to "exterminate" the Isaaq. Utter bullshit. The SNM are real shaytans in my opinion, they are the enemy within. The people of waqooyi galbeed were filled up with propaganda and turned into cult followers of a mythological story of SNM hero worship. Go ask your elders why did the SNM start a rebellion in 1980 when the Somali government troops was not in Waqooyi Galbeed at the time.

Farmaajo should never apologies to terrorist, you only meet them with heavy machine gun fire.

Dhaqaale   

I call you bushman because your clan is very superstitious and believe things at face value with no investigation or research. Boobe Yuusuf Ducaale, poisoned the minds of the "ragga baadiyaha" which is your ancestor and  dream up a lie to serve his own purpose, others joined him. I don't feel that I lost anything, as I never saw your people as nothing more than an odd group with no history but colonial subjugation from British Empire. I would have preferred if in 1960 Italian Somaliland never joined your hopeless desert wasteland. I live near rivers and greenery with lash farms, so you have nothing for me to be jealous about.

9 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Lool, listen to this cowardly defeated Ina-Gummeed talking through his back-side. Mate I chased your cowardly behind from Somaliland and with all might you have had back then in late 1980s. And I also just did that particularly to your kind of ilk who were a mere paid foot-soldiers for the Faqash regime of Gen. Afweyne, from Ceerigaabo.

Remember Ceerigaabo, yaa Ina-Gummeed. And how from there, though you may not know it, your ilk actually have run away with their dear sorry lives with it from there in 1991.

And as of today's the notion that some cowardly clique hiding behind African's hired mercenaries can mount to much against us is as silly as your kind "defeated lot" thinking that Ina-Faqash-Farmaajo boy will actually be arriving in Hargeisa in any minute now.

Lastly I will make a bet with you in here say that in a year time I will show you right here that all of East Sanaag being under Somaliland's total control. Now, you were too coward to stand by your old bet that was Villa Somalia will kick out DP World from Somaliland. And when you realize that was false hope you have in Mr Farmaajo you kept mightily quite about that, and proceeded to pretend as if you have said nothing of the sort. 

And now I am offering you a chance to tell the SOL gallery that your home region of East Sanaag will not never, ever, be ruled by Somaliland. And I in turn will tell you a year and year-and-half, at tops, you will see Somaliland ruling that last bit region of her country, especially in the Eastern Sanaag, by hook or by force. And I will stand by it as historical bet that I am happy to make in here right now.

Are you man enough to take a counter bet?

As for this geriatric addled brain of an old fart by the name of Mr M. A. Yusuf, all I can tell him, is that: well coward, you and whose army are coming to get to installed your precious "political union" into Somaliland?

After all, last time around your cowardly Faqash could not wait to surrender to the then SNM forces. And if you think the Bantu's mercenaries that are now protecting Villa Somalia will be of help to you, then let them come, we shall see how wretched their fate will be. Just like the last lot of you were back in 1991, indeed. 

Ok let us make a bet,  don't run away or hide. I will add aslo another SL will either give this delusion,  and dadkooda dhinac ka raaci, or will implode 

Make a deal wwith FARMAAJO BEFORE  TOO LATE