Saalax

Somalia Minister of Information Mareeye "Somaliland region has been led from the marfish for 28 years hence don't live in real world"

galbeedi   

While the elite and certain politicians use the past to keep the status quo,  at least in Hargeisa,  the little guy or the regular folks have  a say about their destiny.

In Farmaajo , We have a president going to summits in Asmara and Addis yet, he never explains or tells the public what is going or what is agreed upon.

Maareeye was Ex-Deputy Manager of Berbera Port back in early 2010s. He stole close to $200 thousand dollars from the Berbera Finance office and fled the scene. He later emerged in Mogadishu as an MP and then Minister. 

So, in essense, this man is a criminal and should be arrested. But again, Mogadishu is home to criminals. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Dhaqaale   
20 hours ago, Saalax said:

image.png.81ce522dd0e30b0f7d1cf5a29eb6c04a.png

I have seen that picture 100 times and it never gets old. Now we know SNM are not serious nation builders, just a private clan business were the few make money and the rest are fed emotional propaganda to distract from the hungry stomachs.

5 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

I have seen that picture 100 times and it never gets old. Now we know SNM are not serious nation builders, just a private clan business were the few make money and the rest are fed emotional propaganda to distract from the hungry stomachs.

at least they are not killing each other or  blowing themselves