Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

10 super fruit and vegetables

Pucca   

^ i dont think its enough anymore....men like sky are still able to ogle, our assets or lack of for some.

Rahima   

^It's just that some sisters are well gifted with this particular asset; hence it still becomes visible even with the proper hijab.

There isn't much they can do about it really is there?

As for the brothers, perhaps the "lower your gaze" part should be practised ;)

Haddad,

For a man of your intellect and obvious love of the diin, I find number four quiet hard to swallow.

I admire requirement number 1; understand that requirements 2, 3 and 5 are of personal choice and hence respect, but number four :confused: ?

Why would you opt for a woman of average “smartness†as opposed to a woman who is intellectually well endowed? It only but makes sense that in this category one would want the best of the best for we all know the first teacher of the child is the mother.

Miriam1   

^ Rahima..the male ego is quite fragile..its difficult for some men to imagine living the rest of thier lives..with someone ( a woman to be exact) who is actually as or more intelligent then them..

Yes sir/No sir responces I believe are prefered to any question of any importance...

*goes back to her books*

Haddad   

Originally posted by Rahima:

For a man of your intellect and obvious love of the diin...

I consider myself of average intellect, similar to some here, others being actually better than me. Of course, I treasure my diin.

Why would you opt for a woman of average “smartness†as opposed to a woman who is intellectually well endowed?

Because I believe average “smartness†is best for me. I don't mean average “smartness†by someone who isn't intellectually well endowed (example) in Islamic knowledge- that kind of someone is the kind of intellectually well endowed person I admire.

some one in here says belo in a moment of astonishment! and i feel like screaming BELO! i did this post as an fyi about natural fruits that help with fighting cancer!! but not a xalimo drama scene grub thread!

i would really urge nomads to look beyond the facade and seek the truth! normally, the truth is all around us, but we are usually blinded by attitude and kibir!!

these 2 behaviors normally will cause one unnecessary headaches!! why not just take the high road!! u got nothing to lose but the world to gain!! :confused:

yes/no sir, as well as, dramas dont really work nowhere.

Rahima   

Haddad,

So basically because you see yourself as a person of average intellect you would prefer a woman who is of the same intellectual capacity, not greater right?

I suppose that makes sense (not that I would reason such), but then what do you make of Hayams point about some men?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Rahima:

So basically because you see yourself as a person of average intellect you would prefer a woman who is of the same intellectual capacity, not greater right?

Not necessarily. The operative word I used is too. Let's assign that word a percentage and make it a generous +-20%.

...but then what do you make of Hayams point about some men?

Well, she made a valid point, for there are such men. Equally, there are such women.

Haddad   

Originally posted by rudy:

i did this post as an fyi about natural fruits that help with fighting cancer!!

Sir rudy, sorry to have kidnapped your topic. The above one is going to be my last comment about xalimo drama scene. Rest assured my next comments in your future topics will solely relate to the topic. Yes sir!