Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

10 super fruit and vegetables

10 super fruit and vegetables

1. Avocado is a super guardian of cells that also lowers and improves blood cholesterol.

2. Berries Bluberries, strawberries, cranberris and raspberries are all loaded with antioxidants which save cells from premature ageing.

3. Broccoli This vegetable has awesome anti-ageing powers and is a proven cancer fighter.

4. Cabbage Crinkly Savoy cabbage is the best variety. To get the most anti-ageing benefit, eat it raw or lightly cooked.

5. Carrots help reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks and lower cholesterol. Carrots also protect the eyes.

6. Citrus Fruits The orange is a powerful cocktail of every natural substance known to fight cancer.

7. Grapes contain 20 known antioxidants which fight disease and ageing. Red and black grapes are better than the white variety.

8. Onions Red onions, not white ones, are the most effective.

9. Spinach helps fight cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes and psychiatric (hello 2 ppl i know) problems.

10. Tomatoes are the richest and only reliable source of a powerful antioxidant, lycopene. Believed to be a powerful anticancer agent. Raw, cooked and tinned are all good.

i added this one!

stopping eating hilib, canjaro, shaah! and passing them to Faraaxis n this will shrink xalimoos behind 99%...!!

uni of Jamica has done this study!! contact them if u need to find out more info about booty shrinkages!

smile.gif

Haddad   

I like #3 and #9; my favorites. I don't eat much hilib (red) nowadays; I am on the brink of banning it from my table.

Castro   

stopping eating hilib, canjaro, shaah! and passing them Faraaxis will shrink xalimoos behind

behind 99%...!!

uni of Jamica has done this study!! contact them if u need to find out more info about booty shrinkages!

I will take to the streets to demonstrate against any booty shrinkage attempts. It's been a part of our lives for thousands of years.

Ladies, please focus on the cancer stopping agents and disregard our brother's call for rear-end trimming. To end up with a caucasian behind (or asian, *wincing*) is a curse we must avoid at all cost.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Coofleh:

disregard our brother's call for rear-end trimming

So, you prefer full-size?

^ LoL...nice term! :D

6. Citrus Fruits The orange is a powerful cocktail of every natural substance known to fight cancer.

Um...I usually spread Lemon Marmalade on my toast. Does that count?

Xafsa   

^^^^^^~Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.~

lol That´´s true.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Xafsa:

Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.

I really admire women who can cook. One quality I am looking for in my future wife is to be able to cook great meals. An elder relative of mine advised me about finding a good wife by taking a hint at what/how her mother cooks. For me the top 5 qualities I am looking in my future wife are:

1. Good Muslima (hijab a must).

2. Cook great meals.

3. Not too old, not too young

4. Not too smart, not too dumb.

5. Good masseur.

5. Good masseur.

Interesting, Wonder how ull observe that now :D

Youve got a point there, its true to know a daughter well is to know how her mother in particular cooks. But there are exceptions to that due to modern living, some cultural musts have become abhored. Its easier to buy a prepared lasgne with something than cookin a homemade one, which would have been more delicious and self rewarding. Anyway, guess thats life. Bon apetite.

Originally posted by Haddad:

quote:

Originally posted by Xafsa:

Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.

I really admire women who can cook. One quality I am looking for in my future wife is to be able to cook great meals. An elder relative of mine advised me about finding a good wife by taking a hint at what/how her mother cooks. For me the top 5 qualities I am looking in my future wife are:

1. Good Muslima (hijab a must).

2. Cook great meals.

3. Not too old, not too young

4. Not too smart, not too dumb.

5. Good masseur.
Awesome list. ;)